Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye Addresses Some of The Guys Who Smashed His Wife

How they frauds?
Blood, them niggaz spics don't have no identity.
In the 80', 90's, 2000's they were remaking dancehall music and stealing our lifestyle while their countries stay being racist as shit to blacks, so y tf u emulating our shit?

Now all of a sudden they're trap stars with this cracka bad bunny leading the way. They're culture vultures to the highest degree and been getting away with it.

On everything they're gonna hop on afro beat next, bet money.

In the 80', 90's, 2000's they were remaking dancehall music and stealing our lifestyle while their countries stay being racist as shit to blacks, so y tf u emulating our shit?

Now all of a sudden they're trap stars with this cracka bad bunny leading the way. They're culture vultures to the highest degree and been getting away with it.

What's funny about this is new york Ricans helped with hip-hop...but Dominicans claimed to lead the Latin trap charge and saying they have it to the Ricans....I'mma make .thread about it.

I like the music.
But have k not been saying black Americans need to get out more?
Everyone is being us cause we ain't there to be us.

Everyone makes money off us but us

Yeah Game is just riding the wave at this point and he doesn't care where the wave takes him. When the Free Yayo movement was hot he was on that, when the G Unit shit was hot he was on that, when the Wayne/Chris Brown were both slob, super OG, soo-woo blood Game was on that, when the Kanye is a musical genius and goat free thinker Game was on that. He flipped on all that shit the very second it wasnt cool anymore.

I was a huge Game fan at one point but dude fell off a long ass time ago. He's been getting by on dickriding the latest controversy for years. He went from aggravating name dropping to flat out dickriding. It doesn't matter what the thing of the moment is Game will try to jump on it in an attempt to save what's left of his relevancy.

Shit reminds me of when LL dropped I Shot Ya and tried to interject himself into the 2pac/Biggie beef. LL made a fool of himself and went fulltime Hollywood shortly after. Game doesn't have the skill to do anything else so his irrelevant dickriding will only lead to more irrelevant dickriding. Smmfh. This shit is corny as hell.

But it's still fuck Koonye

Honestly he the only rapper id actually want to diss

Last edited:
What's funny about this is new york Ricans helped with hip-hop.
Y'all just wanna give away everything. They were some of the first consumers and a couple of them danced around on boxes back in the day, how did they help create it?

Everyone is being us cause we ain't there to be us
African Americans all over america and y'all still don't earn the most off of rap so how does blacks presence in another country prevent said country from repackaging black culture and selling it at a profit in their own image?

Watch yo mouth..i bet you would never call a Spanish dude a spic to his face.
Music Is universal and you are ignorant. All races have borrowed from each other music and black hip hop acts haves used samples from Spanish music before. And yes some Spanish people are racist towards black people. But those that are, are racist against dark skin period. Including dark skin within their own race. They are just ignorant and misinformed. I'm Dominican and know dominicans that store racist towards dark skin but they don't know that alot of Dominicans have African blood in us

Watch yo mouth
Nah, eat a dick

..i bet you would never call a Spanish dude a spic to his face
You'd lose that bet(like black people really outchea scared of u gwalla gwallas pfft lol)
All races have borrowed from each other
White people say the same thing when u bring up slavery; well all races have enslaved others. smh lol
Yea there's a difference between sampling and running with a whole genre like its your own.
And yes some Spanish people are racist towards black people. But those that are, are racist against dark skin period. Including dark skin within their own race. They are just ignorant and misinformed. I'm Dominican and know dominicans that store racist towards dark skin but they don't know that alot of Dominicans have African blood in us
Y'all racist af
And y'all be black and racist to blacks too
Foh y'all dumb as shit

Nah, eat a dick

You'd lose that bet(like black people really outchea scared of u gwalla gwallas pfft lol)

White people say the same thing when u bring up slavery; well all races have enslaved others. smh lol
Yea there's a difference between sampling and running with a whole genre like its your own.

Y'all racist af
And y'all be black and racist to blacks too
Foh y'all dumb as shit

You're trying to make argument by generalizing a whole group of people. Not smart.

Watch yo mouth..i bet you would never call a Spanish dude a spic to his face.
Music Is universal and you are ignorant. All races have borrowed from each other music and black hip hop acts haves used samples from Spanish music before. And yes some Spanish people are racist towards black people. But those that are, are racist against dark skin period. Including dark skin within their own race. They are just ignorant and misinformed. I'm Dominican and know dominicans that store racist towards dark skin but they don't know that alot of Dominicans have African blood in us
:hahaha:

Facts

Y'all just wanna give away everything. They were some of the first consumers and a couple of them danced around on boxes back in the day, how did they help create it?

African Americans all over america and y'all still don't earn the most off of rap so how does blacks presence in another country prevent said country from repackaging black culture and selling it at a profit in their own image?

Dancing around on boxes? You mean break dancing? One of the main historical aspects of hip hop. I mean i not acting like they created the whole genre but hip was started in the 70s is the Bronx of course puerto ricans in New York were involved

Dancing around on boxes? You mean break dancing? One of the main historical aspects of hip hop. I mean i not acting like they created the whole genre but hip was started in the 70s is the Bronx of course puerto ricans in New York were involved

That entire genre was created by Jamaicans. Puerto Rican’s?? False

Reggaetone: Jamaicans

Last edited:

welp.....here we go
bboying was apart of hiphop....
and black people getting outside of the block would be available to authenticate the very thing people are trying to copy.

case and point.
my old married ass can still pull chicks just of my accent. i cant deal with these chicks so i try to introduce them to my homies.
a dude i know in the service...lives outside frankfurt. nigga is 40 trying to be a rap star. he gets booked. dude is corny...but they dont know it. all they know is he is black and cool. but hes making a living.
the africans here are mimicking american blacks and one guy says hes part american as a way to get the advantage on the others. even tho hes not.
the thing alot of people dont understand is the american privilege we have.
we have been beat down so much that the will to grow is not there.
i live it everyday. once people hear my accent....it commands respect and curiosity.
the only people who are not impressed.....white Americans. simply because seeing me lets them know they didnt make it far enough to get away from us.

Back