Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kandy threads wack af...

Run around riding niggas dick better than I do complaining and agreeing about any and every thread I make on here, then got the audacity to make a thread just like the shits I make.

“hey guys what’s your favorite soda?”
Bet that nigga typed that in his best Kandy voice.

tenor.gif

Why does no one ever go for the stomach?

you talking body shots in a street fight?

thats some experienced fighter shit unless you just get a wide open shot

even then you dont see many people get put down with a body shot (outside of a ring)

most people just trying to get the shit over with

that and even if you lose it aint that bad if you popped em in the eye a couple times

Fun fact, 3/4ths of the board never been in a real fight

When I was six, I was at school and thought it would be funny to pull the chair out from under this dike as she was sitting down.

So of course she fell and everybody laughed. She got up real quick and it seemed like she wanted to fight. She was a lot bigger and taller than me but it was still a chick so I wasn’t concerned.

She proceeded to give me one hard knee directly to the stomach, then walked the fuck off.

All I could do for a good 30 secs was sit there gasping on some “who took all the air??” shit.

Quite a humbling experience

Every fight I was in after that, I always watched for that knee.

Nowadays I'll just up it tbh.

Idc. I'm 35 I don't got time for it anymore.

you talking body shots in a street fight?

thats some experienced fighter shit unless you just get a wide open shot

even then you dont see many people get put down with a body shot (outside of a ring)

most people just trying to get the shit over with

that and even if you lose it aint that bad if you popped em in the eye a couple times
Her first punch is a right hook, duck and come hard wit the right to the gut. When I was a kid, I did that so much I thought I wasnt fighting fair. Shit always worked, why does no one consider that they can get punched in the stomach?

Edited, I'm looking at it backwards

Back