Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kandy’s 35th Bday

Well since you clearly don't want any Canadians at your party, and after johnsmithcane I don't blame you, and Canada ain't really bringing anything America doesn't already have, so not winning anything there... we do however have yummy candy bars you guys don't have and I could send you a gift of sugar which I honestly dont advocate people eating but it's all I got 😁

Well since you clearly don't want any Canadians at your party, and after johnsmithcane I don't blame you, and Canada ain't really bringing anything America doesn't already have, so not winning anything there... we do however have yummy candy bars you guys don't have and I could send you a gift of sugar which I honestly dont advocate people eating but it's all I got 😁
You my +1

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
You’re in!

So..

No invite forrealz?.....

No hahaz, just jokingz?
DimpledSelfishLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif
1621982263674.gif

I feared you would say that. I can't like actually go cuz I'm an awkward mf especially in places and people I've never been around. But like I said, I got sugar!
It’s cool. I don’t think half these people will come anyway. Like really travel to Houston for a party? Nahhhh.

And what that mean for me. White people gave y’all that title. Y’all crabs be bland af!
That's simply untrue...

People ship our crab seasoning all over the world.... They prolly season wherever you get your crabs from with MD season.

I bet there's a restaurant in every single one of y'all cities that got

"MD crab cakes" on the menu...

Google it 🧐

That's simply untrue...

People ship our crab seasoning all over the world.... They prolly season wherever you get your crabs from with MD season.

I bet there's a restaurant in every single one of y'all cities that got

"MD crab cakes" on the menu...

Google it 🧐
Lemon is not a seasoning.

Back