Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kamala Harris thinks Tupac is the best rapper alive

And everyone outside of that target audience will not get it, because they are not supposed to. But because they dont get it, they think it does not work. Then when it does work they look around like Remy ma and say.."are you dumb"..no they are not dumb, they were targeted

Nigga this ain't WuTang
I think that yall think that I'm making a point in favor of this and her and because yall have some kinda emotional reaction to this, its making yall adverse to my point.

Let me be clear, I dont give a fuck about what she said, I'm just pointing out what shes doing. So yall stop looking at it emotionally and start lookin at it logically and you'll become a lot less attached and alot less manipulated

Oh..and why it should matter to yall is that, this particular method, consider it hurding. It two birds one stone. Kamala goes after her target audience, and they learned of the reaction because of the reaction to Hillary. Kamala is all set, now all of you turning ur nose up at this. I promise they have a trick up their sleeve that comes in the form of the sheep dog Kamalas sheep dog hurded you to. That the vast majority of you will respond well to. And on that day I'ma qoute this and yall gonna diss me.

Oh..and why it should matter to yall is that, this particular method, consider it hurding. It two birds one stone. Kamala goes after her target audience, and they learned of the reaction because of the reaction to Hillary. Kamala is all set, now all of you turning ur nose up at this. I promise they have a trick up their sleeve that comes in the form of the sheep dog Kamalas sheep dog hurded you to. That the vast majority of you will respond well to. And on that day I'ma qoute this and yall gonna diss me.
I bet you did this after typing all that
1601130291202.gif

Lol at Angela Rye trying to save her by saying "west coast girls think 2pac lives on" while Scamala laughs and looks off to the side at her handlers for help

Cringe across the board

Come man yall gotta stop looking at this like children. This ain't for yall, this is for the children. Its supposed to be ridiculous to yall, ur all adults. Dont take offense, be appreciative that you gained enough wisdom in your life to recognize the stupidity in it. Cause I promise to you that this shit tracks with kids. The same way bill playing a sax tracked with the youth, and older blacks saw the bs in it.

You need to reverse that statement. What youth in the 90's you really think gave a fuck that Clinton played the sax on a late night talk show?

You need to reverse that statement. What youth in the 90's you really think gave a fuck that Clinton played the sax on a late night talk show?
Cause it happened, just cause something doesnt happen infront of you for you to witness it, does not mean that it doesnt happen..shits documented fam, I personally seen it
20200928_081645.jpg

Cause it happened, just cause something doesnt happen infront of you for you to witness it, does not mean that it doesnt happen..shits documented fam, I personally seen it
View attachment 367836

LLS at quoting some wikipedia type shit. It really didn't happen that way. I'll go with what I lived in the 90's as a youth at that time and you can go with what you read

I thought it was cool.... didn't affect more than that but I can't say I didn't give a f*ck

Though I disagree with his point I've heard that Bill Clinton arsenio appearance was impactful

Though I disagree with his point I've heard that Bill Clinton arsenio appearance was impactful

I'm not saying it wasn't impactful cause it was. My point was that it wasn't impactful on the youth.

Older black people 50 and older still talk about that shit. We've seen older comedians talk about it during a set.

I haven't seen not one person who would actually be considered a youth from that era talk about Clinton playing the sax and how that shit made an impact on them in regards to Clinton.

We still have to be honest a lot of youth from then took their political leanings and opinions from there parents and grandparents. So Clinton playing the sax impacted those older people who probably then spoke highly of Clinton to their kids or around them.

Ain't too many youths from the 90's who saw that and on their own was like damn I need to fuck with Clinton that's a bad ass white boy on the sax running for president.

Last edited:
Back