Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kaepernick Continues to Love Being a Martyr

Put him in the HOF!

Apologize to him personally

Niggas believe that a Commissioner who was pressured to apologize for not listening to his employees really tried to work out Kaep in good faith

And somehow that means Kaep doesnt wanna play. Smh

Yall don't make sense!

You're saying NFL owners are white supremacist that colluded against Kap to keep him out of a job. Then you say Kap wants to stand up against white supremacy.

THEN say Kap wants to play for, take orders from, and make money for a white supremacist that colluded against him for standing up against racial injustices?

Tell me how that makes sense...
Both things can be true b

He more dangerous in the league than out of it. He more dangerous in a locker room than out of it. He more dangerous being signed and holding his teams brass accountable than out of it

Plain and simple

Put him in the HOF!

Apologize to him personally

Niggas believe that a Commissioner who was pressured to apologize for not listening to his employees really tried to work out Kaep in good faith

And somehow that means Kaep doesnt wanna play. Smh

Does Kap want to play for, take orders from, and make money for a white supremacist that colluded against him for standing up to oppression?

Does Kap want to play for, take orders from, and make money for a white supremacist that colluded against him for standing up to oppression?
Does Kap want to play? Yes

Take orders from a white supremacist? No

Make money for a white supremacist? No

Does Kap want to play for a white supremacist that colluded against him for standing up to oppression? No

He's not a HOF player though
IDC

He is apart of the history of the NFL and should be enshrined as such

Does Kap want to play? Yes

Take orders from a white supremacist? No

Make money for a white supremacist? No

Does Kap want to play for a white supremacist that colluded against him for standing up to oppression? No

IDC

He is apart of the history of the NFL and should be enshrined as such

Don't the owners fall into the "no" categories? So how is he trying to play?

You're saying he refuses to work for Jerry Jones, but is trying to get on the Cowboys. Doesn't make sense to me.

Don't the owners fall into the "no" categories? So how is he trying to play?
Again....Kaep being signed to a team is more dangerous to the League then him not being signed and for that reason alone I KNOW that's why Kaep wants to play and be on a team

Again.....Kaep ain't the reason he ain't playing. All this side bucking you doing about whether Kaep 'really' wants to suit up and play is completely irrelevant to me. It is completely irrelevant to how the league has handled and mistreated Colin because he spoke up about how we are being treated in our communities by police.

Seriously my guy, its sad and disheartening that you don't see it but I've been taught perception is reality. I just hope ya perception is changed before you find yourself on the other side of being blackballed from whatever profession you have

Be blessed king

A minute ago it was about contract status. Now it's the position he played.

I agree with you though. He did catch more hate as the face and voice of the protest. I'm just saying it's not 100% the kneeling because then more people that kneeled would be out of the league.

I don't think Kap actually wants to play again though, but he's misleading people into thinking he does. That's the thing that bothers me.

Why does it bother you?

The NFL is clearly a racist ass institution. Lets say Kap really doesnt want to play but hes pretending too and inturn makes moves that make the NFL look like shit.

Why would that bother you?

I thought it was fuck the NFL

Again....Kaep being signed to a team is more dangerous to the League then him not being signed and for that reason alone I KNOW that's why Kaep wants to play and be on a team

Again.....Kaep ain't the reason he ain't playing. All this side bucking you doing about whether Kaep 'really' wants to suit up and play is completely irrelevant to me. It is completely irrelevant to how the league has handled and mistreated Colin because he spoke up about how we are being treated in our communities by police.

Seriously my guy, its sad and disheartening that you don't see it but I've been taught perception is reality. I just hope ya perception is changed before you find yourself on the other side of being blackballed from whatever profession you have

Be blessed king

I think I'm not getting my point across right because we agree on some of this stuff. You said whether Kap really wants to play is irrelevant to you, but that's the whole point of the thread.

Kap has a loyal following. My point was if he's not genuinely trying to play football, then he needs stop lying to the people that support him. Just come out and say "due to the actions of the owners and commissioner, I no longer wish to have any dealings with the NFL, and now I'll be focusing on....". No problem. But don't have people riding for a cause you don't really care about.

Why does it bother you?

The NFL is clearly a racist ass institution. Lets say Kap really doesnt want to play but hes pretending too and inturn makes moves that make the NFL look like shit.

Why would that bother you?

I thought it was fuck the NFL

It's lying to his supporters that bothers me. Don't be disingenuous with the people riding for you. If he's done with the NFL, just say it, and let people focus their energy on something else productive that he's doing. I said all this earlier...months ago...when I made this thread.

Yall don't make sense!

You're saying NFL owners are white supremacist that colluded against Kap to keep him out of a job. Then you say Kap wants to stand up against white supremacy.

THEN say Kap wants to play for, take orders from, and make money for a white supremacist that colluded against him for standing up against racial injustices?

Tell me how that makes sense...

Chances are more of us work for white supremacists than not. We all still want to work though.

Plus with Kap, its more than playing. Him getting a job is the funal piece to his victory. On some, I called yall out, yall black balled me, the mfing president got involved and called my whole movement a bitch, and then yall settled out of court and paid me, and then yall commisioner apoligized for criticising my movement, and after all that, i still came back and was a proffesional football player.

Thats inspirational right there. How yall could hate on Kap is crazy to me.

It's lying to his supporters that bothers me. Don't be disingenuous with the people riding for you. If he's done with the NFL, just say it, and let people focus their energy on something else productive that he's doing. I said all this earlier...months ago...when I made this thread.

So because he didnt trust the NFLs workout, which was clearly setup to make him fail, he lied to his supporters?

Its not like hes on the frontlines asking for donations and pocketing the money.

Yall some funny mfers. All good though.

I think I'm not getting my point across right because we agree on some of this stuff. You said whether Kap really wants to play is irrelevant to you, but that's the whole point of the thread.

Kap has a loyal following. My point was if he's not genuinely trying to play football, then he needs stop lying to the people that support him. Just come out and say "due to the actions of the owners and commissioner, I no longer wish to have any dealings with the NFL, and now I'll be focusing on....". No problem. But don't have people riding for a cause you don't really care about.
He still cares about the players tho. His actions and sacrifices has made it possible for QB's like Patrick Mahomes to speak out

The NFL wouldnt DARE blackball another player like they have Kaep. So yes, he should continue to pressure the NFL into getting a contract even if nothing comes of it for himself. It's for the next player with a voice

He knows its bigger than himself, that is important to remember

Chances are more of us work for white supremacists than not. We all still want to work though.

Plus with Kap, its more than playing. Him getting a job is the funal piece to his victory. On some, I called yall out, yall black balled me, the mfing president got involved and called my whole movement a bitch, and then yall settled out of court and paid me, and then yall commisioner apoligized for criticising my movement, and after all that, i still came back and was a proffesional football player.

Thats inspirational right there. How yall could hate on Kap is crazy to me.

You're trying to compare a "chances are " to a confirmed personal attack. There's a difference between working for a white guy that may be reached because any white guy COULD be racist, and working for a white that that looked at you and said "Your black ass is gonna do what you're told".

Hating on who? I haven't talked down on or minimized any contribution he's done for the black community. I just said I don't think he wants to play football anymore, and he should be honest about it.

And timeout. I made this thread in FEBRUARY!! 4 MONTHS AGO!! And sports have been slow so it probably stayed on the 1st or second page for a while. If you didn't comment in the 4 months it was up originally, don't pop up now that it's the flavor of the month.

And timeout. I made this thread in FEBRUARY!! 4 MONTHS AGO!! And sports have been slow so it probably stayed on the 1st or second page for a while. If you didn't comment in the 4 months it was up originally, don't pop up now that it's the flavor of the month.

Lmao.

Nah Fuck that. You gon get this issue.

I see and understand your point of view fam

its hard for us on the outside of Colin’s camp to really know if he truly wants to play

however...even if he doesnt... his actions are continually putting pressure on the NFL.

and im ok with that

Last edited:
Back