Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Juvenile: Tiny Desk Concert

Was disappointed to hear what he said about Turk not fucking with him though. Hope they can work that out
Same but Turk kinda brought some of this on himself. He had a lil beef with BG son, T.Y., with Turk saying BG was free.
Plus his drink champs interview was mostly gossip anyway. They barely talked about the music. Most music related stuff they talked about was French Montana using Turk's lines in a song, him & Wayne talking about going to No Limit.
Probably the biggest reason people ain't messing with him like that is him saying that he records every conversation he has with people including Fresh and Juve.
Since he got out he been trying to ride that wave of the love Cash Money used to get and he really just been on some sucka shit.
Which is sad because I used to defend the nigga years ago when they was all together.

Same but Turk kinda brought some of this on himself. He had a lil beef with BG son, T.Y., with Turk saying BG was free.
Plus his drink champs interview was mostly gossip anyway. They barely talked about the music. Most music related stuff they talked about was French Montana using Turk's lines in a song, him & Wayne talking about going to No Limit.
Probably the biggest reason people ain't messing with him like that is him saying that he records every conversation he has with people including Fresh and Juve.
Since he got out he been trying to ride that wave of the love Cash Money used to get and he really just been on some sucka shit.
Which is sad because I used to defend the nigga years ago when they was all together.
Man this sucks to read

I ain't know Turk was down bad like this

Hopefully this concert will sink into some folks on how Mannie produced his music.
All the songs you heard are all him over 20 years ago. And this translated so well with live instruments. I would classify this as timeless.
Plus he just casually brought out Trombone Shorty and Jon Batiste.
Fresh doing the talk box live on 400 Degreez is just beautiful.

Back