Welcome To aBlackWeb

Justin Timberlake Locked Up For Driving Intoxicated On Liquor

Honestly his career started to decline after the Janet Jackson incident. The Britney documentary was the nail in the coffin...

Nah it was after the Man In The Woods album. Then, as we seen before with other artist, as the younger generation who ain't attached to him finds out about his history they decided they wasn't gonna fuck with him. His main demo still loves his music and is hoping for that all out Nsync reunion though

They need to push for an NSync vs Backstreet Boys Verzuz to get things back rolling

They need a joint tour. Backstreet Boys been still selling out worldwide tours with no problem in arenas. One Backstreet and Nsync member are on the road together now. A joint tour would fill stadiums of people in their 30s and 40s who loved their music in the 90s and 2000s. Backstreet Boys already done it with New Kids On The Block. And they did one with Boyz II Men. It's a gold mine waiting

They need a joint tour. Backstreet Boys been still selling out worldwide tours with no problem in arenas. One Backstreet and Nsync member are on the road together now. A joint tour would fill stadiums of people in their 30s and 40s who loved their music in the 90s and 2000s. Backstreet Boys already done it with New Kids On The Block. And they did one with Boyz II Men. It's a gold mine waiting
Yea a few years back I went to a Valentines Day show which was billed *NSYNC vs Backstreet Boys using impersonators

That bitch was packed and ppl had a great time

Back