Justified or Doing too much

• Doing too much

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Justified

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Ghost313

Yo Bitch Crib Chillin Out
homie aint want no issues because thats on her.

but the fact he in the crib ....he violated.
the fact she got him in the crib and they fucking........she super violated.

i woulda just grab a few items and left.

nothing to talk about. he got it

We have a whole new generation of people that keep posting their L's for the whole world to see.

In 10 years when he's moved on from multiple different women and she's in the past, the video will still be online to showcase him being emotional.

Kick her out and find a new one smh.

What's this gonna help with filming it?

He really didn’t do anything.

Momma came and almost made it get out of hand. She should have came and just got her daughter and grandkid and dipped. No need to go back and forth with a man that just caught his girl cheating. A man ain’t in his right mind when they see shit like that

Like homie said, you ain’t in your right mind catching your woman cheating.

I’m not going live for the world to see though. Tossing shorty out, have a drink, on to the next.

See the length of the video (6mins), I'm not watching all that and it was live too lol.

Definitely doing too much. I stopped once I heard him talking about putting hands on the guy and was forcibly trying to show her face.

Now he knows, should be thankful and immediately make moves to be done with her.

Could have turned tragic, if that other guy was still there and felt the need to FIGHT and not FLIGHT.

These new niggas really overly emotional. I get being mad 'cause you done caught her cheating, but recording the shit with all this hoe-nigga dialogue is some woman shit.

Get mad, grab your shit and bounce. No need for all this extra.

‘Bitch you lucky I don’t beat yo ass. And his, bitch! On my momma, hoe. I dunno who the fuck you think I am, bitch! AND you gon’ have to catch it right in front of yo ugly ass child!’.

Back