Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just tried lamb chops recently...

Love lamb and got everybody in my family hooked on it. Put it on the grill I'll use rack of lamb, shoulder chops" those the best ones imo" and lamb chops. Put some oil on em Greek season and a lil onion,garlic powder and throw it on the fire

I've grilled lamb every summer.

Shit was always amazing.... Y'all got some trash taste buds

It tastes like ass.

It was prepared at a Brazilian steakhouse and had a strong rotting flesh gamey taste.

Any of y'all like lamb? If so how y'all cook out the fat which likely produces the strong booty taste?
IDK but I eat that shit all the time

Love it.

I got a feeling silver had two pork chops stitched together and they called them lamb chops
I promise you it was lamb chops fam. Shit was small and everything. Besides I grew up poor on pork chops and them shits was delicious breaded, smothered, etc.

Lamb chops is classified as gamey.

Alot of you niggas like gamey meat.

I dont.

I promise you it was lamb chops fam. Shit was small and everything. Besides I grew up poor on pork chops and them shits was delicious breaded, smothered, etc.

Lamb chops is classified as gamey.

Alot of you niggas like gamey meat.

I dont.

Ribs are the less Gamey part. And tend to be the best part but is a bit expensive for a whole rack. But slow cooking and braising gets rid of that gamely taste. But you cant to it for all parts. Also cutting the fat.

Good lamb is good, but there is a such thing as bad lamb. That's a concept that doesn't exist for other meats like chicken or beef.

This brazilian steakhouse that I go to has pretty good lamb, but the best lamb I get these days comes from the kabob places.

Lambs one of the richer tasting meats, can only eat it in small amounts gets kinda sickly to me.

But it donā€™t taste like rotting meat, wherever you ate it probably ainā€™t even store it properly, extra protein with the fly larvae sitting in it.

Back