Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just tried lamb chops recently...

Lamb is great. Where I'm at it seems to pretty much all come from new Zealand or Oz where they largely grass feed their livestock. I usually fry it up with some onions and rosemary or put in a curry with dumplings. Good stuff.

Try a different part then. Either lamb shanks or ribs. Lamb shanks are tender and fall off the bone because you slow cook them or braise them. Its usually cooked in a port wine sauce so it doesnt dry out easily . The ribs can be baked. It is cooked more like a steak and by that, I mean it can be rare to well done.

I love lamb but my wife hates that shit so I don’t cook it at home. My mom used to make it on occasion and it always came out good. Some sautéed onions & a baked potato with that joint… goddamn.

I've never liked lamb. Tried it as a kid and a few times as an adult. Always had that nasty, gamey taste to it.

It tastes like ass.

It was prepared at a Brazilian steakhouse and had a strong rotting flesh gamey taste.

Any of y'all like lamb? If so how y'all cook out the fat which likely produces the strong booty taste?
Whoever cooked it did you dirty… I love lamb!

Back