Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just Because Battle: ChiCity vs King Du (ChiCity wins)

Du - 2
Chi - 2

You and your dad have a wonderful relationship. He has always been there. Your dad calls you and tells you he needs to tell you something important. Ya'll meet up at a park and he sits you down. He stalls but eventually comes out and says that he is bisexual and has been for years. You never knew this, never even had a thought he was. Your reaction is....

Du - 2
Chi - 2

You and your dad have a wonderful relationship. He has always been there. Your dad calls you and tells you he needs to tell you something important. Ya'll meet up at a park and he sits you down. He stalls but eventually comes out and says that he is bisexual and has been for years. You never knew this, never even had a though he was. Your reaction is....
We need a WTF button

Du - 2
Chi - 2

You and your dad have a wonderful relationship. He has always been there. Your dad calls you and tells you he needs to tell you something important. Ya'll meet up at a park and he sits you down. He stalls but eventually comes out and says that he is bisexual and has been for years. You never knew this, never even had a though he was. Your reaction is....
I'm just happy in this life he ain't leave me at 1 yo

He could be whatever he want, I just wanna thank him for sticking around

*Sniffles*

I mean this weird for me cuz I never dealt with that nigga IRL.

But in imagination land,, if we cool,, we cool...... I ain't the one that's going to be difficult, I'd just ask him how's he been doing with the rest the FAM and does he need me there for support as he tells them...

If yall cool, yall cool

We both grown ass men with kids now. What can we be accept accepting?

Should have said we learned this in HS

I'm just happy in this life he ain't leave me at 1 yo

He could be whatever he want, I just wanna thank him for sticking around

*Sniffles*
It's not all about you,

Fucking shallow piece of shit... that man hurting

Back