Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Just another crazy day in NYC

He swung first
I missed that on 1st watch.....but after 3 niggas jumped him I still say fair on his part since they didn't knock him out lol.

As far as them stepping in for their female friend, who knows what happened with that interaction. He didn't seem interested 8n getting physical with the women, only the guys

Zero situational awareness by all involved when he went into that bag

Bruh!! idgaf, them kids can call me pussy if they want. But when i saw him calmly going thru his back pack, i was str8 up running away.

I woulda ran away jus like this...

giphy.gif

I missed that on 1st watch.....but after 3 niggas jumped him I still say fair on his part since they didn't knock him out lol.

As far as them stepping in for their female friend, who knows what happened with that interaction. He didn't seem interested 8n getting physical with the women, only the guys

Nah, I could see if them other dudes was trying to fight. They was trying to hold him back to prevent him from reaching whoever he was trying to reach.

He didn't seem interested 8n getting physical with the women, only the guys

:huh2:.....it was the guys that was holding him back or trying. He was trying to get to somebody that was at a table back there.

Last edited:
Nah, I could see if them other dudes was trying to fight. They was trying to hold him back to prevent him from reaching whoever he was trying to reach.

:huh2:.....it was the guys that was holding him back or trying. He was trying to get to somebody that was at a table back there.
It's a weird video for sure. At first he didn't seem to care that they were holding him back. Then they pushed him into the corner and he swung off lol. I guess abw ain't as against a jumping as we thought.

Bro, after them niggas ran when he had the hatchet he had every opportunity to attack whoever he was tryna get to. All he did was yell🤷🏾‍♂️

Anywho, football on now✌🏾

Back