Welcome To aBlackWeb

While I was watching I was aware that it wasn’t a good movie, but I still enjoyed it because I’m easily entertained and, dinosaurs.

For real tho... This whole movie could have been thrown away and they could have just skipped ahead to Jurassic World 3.

Plot was dumb as fuck.

But....
While I was watching I was aware that it wasn’t a good movie, but I still enjoyed it because I’m easily entertained and, dinosaurs.

nigga said the same shit on rickey smiley today...he was like the movie was stupid and horrible , bu amazingly entertaining and he liked it...

he was like the next sequel gonna be even crazier cuz these white people got the dumbest logic ever....

he broke the whole movie down in a series of dumb ass decisions

he was like okay, so the dinosaurs that took over an island, and then escaped the island..... ...let's go put them in this guys apartment where they'll be safe....

Dallas Howard got thick as fuck and its like they knew it too.

when they'd have a shot of her from the back it would be too dark and you couldn't see shit or the camera would pan by quick enough to notice it.

Her ass was pretty much what kept me watching to see if it would come up again. The overall movie was just ok.

And why do they keep using the T-Rex as an ex machina? It's so obvious when it's going to pop up.

Damn! How are we going to get out of this?

*Que the TRex*

3rd highest grossing last year. They're going to keep churning out Jurassic Park/World movies

tumblr_pkizfesXLV1qf5hjqo3_r2_540.gif

Back