Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire Part 2.

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great responses.
We will be moving into final round.
@Beta unfortunately, you’re the weakest link.
You’ve been eliminated.

If it helps, ..... I got nothing.

No malice, you're humor is just unique bro

@Goldie We gone have to talk about my bread, I passed you a healthy stack before I did this bid............

I got u, how much I owe u?

giphy.gif

Shit good bro...

Fuck how have you been

Did you ever go thru with joining the Navy
Nah, to make a long story short. I got accepted into school for EE pops said he'd pay for it, we meet the folks up @ the school and discuss tuition. My dad starts to hear the figures and he was like:

Understandably he had his reservations so he told me he could pay for trade school (I choose inside wiremen electrician) and that's where I'm @ right now.

Nah, to make a long story short. I got accepted into school for EE pops said he'd pay for it, we meet the folks up @ the school and discuss tuition. My dad starts to hear the figures and he was like:

Understandably he had his reservations so he told me he could pay for trade school (I choose inside wiremen electrician) and that's where I'm @ right now.

Thats whats up...i hope its working out

the military is still an option

They got that same job in the Navy and you can get the govt to pay that high ass tuition

Im on my last enlistment tho...got mobilized and will be going on deployment to Africa in like 7 weeks

Will be back in Feb next yr....ride out my last yr then im done b...ive gotten everything I need from the Navy and more

Thats whats up...i hope its working out

the military is still an option

They got that same job in the Navy and you can get the govt to pay that high ass tuition

Im on my last enlistment tho...got mobilized and will be going on deployment to Africa in like 7 weeks

Will be back in Feb next yr....ride out my last yr then im done b...ive gotten everything I need from the Navy and more
I'm just getting started, I got plans to get that degree in EE when I hit Journeyman.

Where you going in Africa? You feel like you gone the boat life?

I'm just getting started, I got plans to get that degree in EE when I hit Journeyman.

Where you going in Africa? You feel like you gone the boat life?

Ill be in Djibouti. Ironically its not an at seas billet. Ill be on a base basically managing the tactical networks for the command im assigned to.

Good thing is im getting compensated handsomely for my time and ill have time to get some IT certifications ive been needing and maybe even finish my degree cause it aint shit to do out there lol

Ill be in Djibouti. Ironically its not an at seas billet. Ill be on a base basically managing the tactical networks for the command im assigned to.

Good thing is im getting compensated handsomely for my time and ill have time to get some IT certifications ive been needing and maybe even finish my degree cause it aint shit to do out there lol

I mean..I have traveled and seen half the world, got IT training and certifications, money for college...in addition to meeting some dope ass people and smashed bad foriegn and domestic women...all on the Navy’s dime. Ima do my duty one last time lay it down and be a full time civilian lol

Sounds good, degree and certs gonna take you a long way stateside, you already know that though. Be safe out there bruh and hit up some of them East African broads for the culture.

Back