Welcome To aBlackWeb

Junior Mod Questionnaire Part 2.

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hear the Sion praise but

1a) why didnt he do any of these things when he was a mod?

1b) why didnt he do any of these things when he was a member?

No cape but yall gotta keep it a buck. Look the other 3 candidates in the face and say ' I dont fuck with you!'

i dont fuck w/ @Chi-town B thats no secret man i wouldnt piss on that nigga if he was on fire but i really have no problems w/ Gabi and Beta

To answer those questions I dont know bruh maybe he was working on some things before he got canned or maybe he had other shit goin on outside of here.. Did he make those same promises whenever he was made a mod the first time around?

i dont fuck w/ @Chi-town B thats no secret man i wouldnt piss on that nigga if he was on fire but i really have no problems w/ Gabi and Beta

To answer those questions I dont know bruh maybe he was working on some things before he got canned or maybe he had other shit goin on outside of here.. Did he make those same promises whenever he was made a mod the first time around?
Yes

foreal though I dont think its a loss w/ any of those 3 i listed

as @Inori said above Chi-town B only wants to be appointed junior mod so he can rub it in the mod squads faces and continue to play internet villian

Sion and Gabi have my votes.
Beta cool I guess. It's kinda hard to see this different Beta knowing how he used to be.
Chi Town Bitchy will never get my vote. I hope he never becomes a mod. He just might though for how much he on here. He got all the time in the world. His real job is finding change from the couch. Welp found $1.34 for the day my job is done ass nigga.

tumblr_msbb8ooIMv1rey868o1_500.gif

One big circle jerk with these niggas, it ain't enough they got one nigga in their pocket

Word, so I guess everybody else that chose those 3 over you are circle jerking too right?

I told why Im votin for Sion all the niggas who voted for you would probably give the same answer if asked

besides nigga aint u already a junior mod over the Wrestling forum ? u aint even did shit to improve that area

Nigga just mad cause his other daddy not running away with this like it was expected. I expect those playstation messages to be highly heated.

Back