Junior Mod Questionnaire FINALE

Based on responses, who do you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
Please answer the following questions:

5. If you could permanently replace a mod, who would it be and why?

6. What does Abw mean to you?

Bonus Question: Last 2 ppl to lose ppl mod stopped posting shortly after. What do you plan on contributing if you dont win?

ABW community will vote based on responses.​
@shutupGabi @Sion @Chi-town B

Last chance

Don't hold any punches or spare any feelings

Leave it all in this thread, yall was to nice to each other the first two rounds

Last chance

Don't hold any punches or spare any feelings

Leave it all in this thread, yall was to nice to each other the first two rounds

Man fucc all that...one of yall need to buss ya gun and kill your 2 competitors. We want BLOOD!!

I'm talmbout on some Keisha from New Jack City shyt like...

5ENR.gif

5 Doesn't matter most of them suck and any of them can and should be replaced for wack feelings bans, a few don't even do shit but are just a mod in name only. These jackasses don't help posters as a matter of fact they're the reason posters have issues.

6 Just a cool spot to pass the time and shoot the shit

Bonus

I'll still continue doing the same thing I've been doing win lose or draw ain't shit go change

Idek who mods this bitch so idc. I changed my name and that's the only time I ever had to deal with a mod the whole time I've been here (hi @Mr Litty)

ABW for me is the IC with sense lol. I know ppl don't like to see it compared to that anymore but oh the fuck well. That's where damn near all of us came from. The discussions can go a lil deeper cuz ppl ain't tryna front as much. I can get a more realistic response and not an "internet response" for jokes. It's not as messy and black males and females actually get along lol

If I lost mod spot I'd have no reason to stop posting. Like I said I dont take mod position serious it's not a real job lol so I wouldn't be hurt if I didn't get it. Not that I wouldn't do anything if i had it, I'm just keeping it real. Ima do what I've always done tho.

confusing response by the candidate from chicago

Why not let @shutupGabi jr. mod the Cinema and @Sion jr. mod the Pic Gallery and Arcade? I'm indifferent about @Chi-town B modding The Cool Table. He seem alright though.

I mean these are unpaid positions so I don't think there are any budget concerns to consider.

This calls for research.

Complaint: many posters thinks the tournaments are a problem.

Research shows: that was a lie.

not an interesting response from the GOT cosplay member

I never said they were a problem, I said it was too many, there's a difference. Maybe people don't have reading comprehension.

Back