Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Jujutsu Kaisen

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
I know y'all prolly already been watching this....

But nobody made a thread 😕

5 episodes in... Shits pretty decent

1708988216282.png

heard from Manga readers the Story gets ever more hype as far as fights
Be CAREFUL doing that JJK fans are not subtle about spoilers. They are also correct lol if you have questions just ask in here do not google, youtube comment, or read ANYTHING that talks about the manga.

Be CAREFUL doing that JJK fans are not subtle about spoilers. They are also correct lol if you have questions just ask in here do not google, youtube comment, or read ANYTHING that talks about the manga.

I try not to type to much anime stuff into Youtube, I learned my lesson with other anime

I try not to type to much anime stuff into Youtube, I learned my lesson with other anime
Word. You watch an anime then be like yea lemme run that back on YouTube to see the particular fight again.

For example
Try to type the fight : kakashi vs Obito
Before you even finish writing you see
Kakashis death
Kakashis dies...
Obitos death
Obitos life flashes before ...

Like gat damn my nigga I ain't even know them niggaz died

And that's before u even see the comments

Is Season 2 on Max. I feel like there are a few anime that I like that must be continuing but I haven't seen them. This being one and Black Clover being another.

Is Season 2 on Max. I feel like there are a few anime that I like that must be continuing but I haven't seen them. This being one and Black Clover being another.

Black Clover was taking a hiatus to change to a seasonal formula after the movie because they caught up the manga.

As far as JJK, its picking back in Spring or Summer with the next Arc, Then taking a break so they can work on Chainsaw Man

Black Clover was taking a hiatus to change to a seasonal formula after the movie because they caught up the manga.

As far as JJK, its picking back in Spring or Summer with the next Arc, Then taking a break so they can work on Chainsaw Man

Good info. Thanks.

Good shyt.

Waiting for a new season on these anime series be having a brotha like...

10betl7ntr1El2.gif

Reactions: GNS
Back