Welcome To aBlackWeb

JuJu (The Afro-Cubana Queen) 🇨🇺

Ok but Beyonce got cheated on too and she woke and way richer. Some niggas just get tired of fuckin the same bitch mayne. No doubt she bad as a muthafucka but it is what it is LOLOL

Beyoncé ain’t a Bilingual Hershey College Grad Queen like JuJu feel her Latina Heat...

4E21A33F-59C6-4111-BFC4-C76395D68012.jpeg 6363AEFD-C824-4C8B-BB76-C1586DFFF33B.jpeg CD85C0D9-39C3-4844-A71A-43CA8CA03741.jpeg

Same reason why he and Jim fell out the first time. Just thought that was interesting. Good observation.
Without a doubt but she chose Cam and Cam not the sharpest tool in the shed that nigga is mad ignorant and jokes about it.

She fine AF but it don't really matter how a broads credentials look a nigga might still smash and drop her cuz he tired of her.
Cam'Ron said he left her because it wasn't fun anymore... aint that some shit.

He showed her how to get money, she ran with it and had a bright future ahead of her, and all of a sudden he felt some kind of way about it lol.

He lost one still.

Mase Won the beef... Mase was right about Cam’ron...

upload_2018-7-1_15-10-53.gif

Cam'Ron said he left her because it wasn't fun anymore... aint that some shit.

He showed her how to get money, she ran with it and had a bright future ahead of her, and all of a sudden he felt some kind of way about it lol.

He lost one still.

I do think relationships can get boring true. But i feel like after her success they might not of been on the same page. I assume cam is smarter than he seems but probably couldnt control her like he wanted.

Or most likely if after 10 years and no marriage whats the point

Back