Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Juice Wrld passes away at 21

Btw just a heads up I had three virginites. Used my last one on my current love. I'm on some millennial shit.

Back to topic. RIP Juice wrld

This is heartbreaking and pitiful to read.

Why do they have pounds of dope, guns, and ammunition on a flight?
So you mean to tell me his peoples/entourage thought that this was a great idea? Where were his real friends?

How the fuck do you move so reckless and you the breadwinner? Like... whats up with that? I will NEVER understand.

This is heartbreaking and pitiful to read.

Why do they have pounds of dope, guns, and ammunition on a flight?
So you mean to tell me his peoples/entourage thought that this was a great idea? Where were his real friends?

How the fuck do you move so reckless and you the breadwinner? Like... whats up with that? I will NEVER understand.

Honestly bruh, flying that shit on the PJ with a familiar pilot and crew is prolly safest bet. I'm pretty sure them niggas have bounced around like that more than a couple times before. I feel like them finding the weed, guns and whatever else had more to do with Juice Wrld having the seizure and them and their shit just being given extra scrutiny based on that.

Honestly bruh, flying that shit on the PJ with a familiar pilot and crew is prolly safest bet. I'm pretty sure them niggas have bounced around like that more than a couple times before. I feel like them finding the weed, guns and whatever else had more to do with Juice Wrld having the seizure and them and their shit just being given extra scrutiny based on that.

Naw but still...

If you really need to move things around, then have your peoples do it. Man like Juice shouldn't be near shit like that.

70 pounds of weed breddrin? Lol, c'mon man.

The story says the pilot reported the guns on the plane and that's why the feds was at the airport waiting on them in the first place.

Back