Welcome To aBlackWeb

Judgement day: Conflict/Priest

Conflict/Priest......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk I find his crazy off the wall comments funny. Like everything all cordial and nice and in comes conflict with his dumb ass side line shit talk kinda related but no always.
Interesting

If it was just that, maybe he gets a pass but he has a history of saying racially charged shit but whenever his ethnicity comes into question, crickets

If he's black, why can't he just do what's being requested. His reluctance to do so further drives home the point he is an infiltrator trying to hide among everyone and feels he has the right to say uncomfortable things under the guise of "it's the internet"

Interesting

If it was just that, maybe he gets a pass but he has a history of saying racially charged shit but whenever his ethnicity comes into question, crickets

If he's black, why can't he just do what's being requested. His reluctance to do so further drives home the point he is an infiltrator trying to hide among everyone and feels he has the right to say uncomfortable things under the guise of "it's the internet"
I'm glad you brought that up. I enjoy his crazy bs and clearly he wants to be here enough to correct his speech. If the vote was solely based on that I would have voted. But if the poll exists as a judgment against his past offenses my vote matters not. It is not for me to decide what has offended others and if it should be forgiven.

I thought that was unknown_user doing a Conflict impersonation lol but Iā€™d say this might be my favorite part of ABW, I remember a few ppl used to always defend that clown Conflict
ā€œ I seen him he is blackā€ ā€œ but he is funny thoā€

I'm glad you brought that up. I enjoy his crazy bs and clearly he wants to be here enough to correct his speech. If the vote was solely based on that I would have voted. But if the poll exists as a judgment against his past offenses my vote matters not. It is not for me to decide what has offended others and if it should be forgiven.
The thing is, he's continued to do that same gimmick here until his ethnicity gets brought into question.

You ban him, he comes right back and still can't play nice, then he back on the sucka shit

I thought that was unknown_user doing a Conflict impersonation lol but Iā€™d say this might be my favorite part of ABW, I remember a few ppl used to always defend that clown Conflict
ā€œ I seen him he is blackā€ ā€œ but he is funny thoā€
He doesn't type long enough to be unknown

And unknown, to my knowledge had never said anything racially charged. Hell just use something someone has shared against them

The thing is, he's continued to do that same gimmick here until his ethnicity gets brought into question.

You ban him, he comes right back and still can't play nice, then he back on the sucka shit
I think he adds flavor to the board. Everyone here has their way, thats his. And the fact he keeps coming back is why to me it's pointless to ban him cuz it doesnt work. Unless we enjoy trying to figure out who the next conflict is.

What's the point of banning him if y'all just let him back until the next time someone brings this up

Honestly...this is true.

Conflict is gonna conflict. No matter what. Those from the IC know this. We know how he is. Yet...gets more 2nd chances than any poster I've seen.

So what is it about HIM that posters/mods have a hard just permanently washin their hands of him? I mean if his antics are so egregious that like @Ironman said...should've been got his azzz whipped...why continue to give him a pass?

@AP21 Drop the hammer bruh, it's the just thing to do.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Back