Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
It would help to leave white women tf alone. That gives you a real good leg up
Easier for you to say when not in the circles he’s in. Think things for him are a lot more difficult than people are willing to admit. It’s not as cut and dry as we want things to be. And all that does is really extend the level of goatness to the people that do it the way you want it done.

It’s like the guy in the NBA that rarely if ever flops but has good free throw attempt numbers. Buddy must be balling his ass off.

I cant believe I used to lust over this nigga....

crying-falling.gif

This man Jonathan Majors is like the worst thing ever to happen in Black Hollywood.

We don't got no more Black American star power that know how to get in trouble and keep it moving. Or get in trouble and speak with a sense of clarity and indignation at their situation.

We got these lame ass, White accented, mealy mouthed grown ass men that apologize in one breath and wanna maintain their innocent in the next.

If you didn't do anything then what the fuck you apologizing for?

Tupac and Mike Tyson got accused of some heinous shit and didn't apologize at all, willing to go to prison and everything.

This man was fleeing from a crazy ass woman and called the cops his damn self and he the one with the conviction.

I would've sat up there in that interview and blamed the crazy bitch for being a crazy bitch and blamed my crazy ass for fucking with her and ruining my career.

Tupac knew that you needed Black America on your side no matter what you do. These Pharrell stamped New Black niggas too damn soft and weak to exist in the world they wanna be in.

It is important to have charisma and to be ruthless in defending your honor, no matter what you are accused of. Everyone has honor and with honor comes a sense of history of where you come from.

This apology tour shit is disgusting. I would've maintained my innocence and call out the system for being racist and misandrist. He over here invoking MLK and Coretta but he can't stop fucking White women or get a proper haircut or wear clothes that don't like he is a hobo from Soho. Fuck out my face.

Last edited:
It's weird and creepy but they both seem to be stuck in actor dream world

she really acting like a role she would play in a movie.

The supportive love interest that sticks by the main character as he falls from grace

Movie Title: Coretta's Love

Lol,

No, the movie should be called "Black Royalty" with Tara Reid playing Jabari, Michael Jai White playing Jonathan Majors and Megan Good playing herself. Directed by Tyler Perry for Tubi.

It's weird and creepy but they both seem to be stuck in actor dream world

she really acting like a role she would play in a movie.

The supportive love interest that sticks by the main character as he falls from grace

Movie Title: Coretta's Love

View attachment 1245038

Lol,

No, the movie should be called "Black Royalty" with Tara Reid playing Jabari, Michael Jai White playing Jonathan Majors and Megan Good playing herself. Directed by Tyler Perry for Tubi.

In before 9/10 productions makes it a reality. We know how they get down:

And the title is gonna be: The Black Kang that ran away from his White Coretta

But I can’t stand with him if he gonna put the very chick who had a hand in destroying still on some pedestal and take the “ played with her heart” angle.
I think you're overreacting, he made that response to the interviewer asking if he thought he injured her.

Back