Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED JONATHAN MAJORS FOUND GUILTY IN NYC FOR ASSAULTING WOMAN

test
So indirectly about gay culture, or at least feminine or non-gender specific culture?

If your influence is a character that reflects that don’t you also reflect that?

I’m not mad at it either way, just calling a spade a spade.
The character is straight……….. it’s just a goofy anime character that doesn’t represent rainbow struggle at all you just jumped through several assumptions for no reason A85E8B47-9F18-457C-B83B-1B1E8103A096.jpeg

Also the Manga was written in 1997 sooooooooooooooo where where you going with this

This shit funny because that shoot wasn’t about gay culture he was styled after a dam anime character who’s supposedly top 5 assholes in anime ( the potential foreshadowing)
Doflamingo is a top 5 pendejo confirmed.

The character is straight……….. it’s just a goofy anime character that doesn’t represent rainbow struggle at all you just jumped through several assumptions for no reason
Word.
Japanese anime culture is a bit weird from the outside looking in and they're accepting of a lot lgb bs without making a thing of it but doffy wasn't a flamer.

His style was just on some ric flair, whiteboy rico suave, fur coats open chest ish.

Ight cool so he’s not getting canceled and we can continue watching his movies until the next incident
You could've did that anyway.
Whether he's cancelled or not.

The character is straight……….. it’s just a goofy anime character that doesn’t represent rainbow struggle at all you just jumped through several assumptions for no reasonView attachment 1049564

Also the Manga was written in 1997 sooooooooooooooo where where you going with this
So that character doesn’t dress flamboyantly?

And that character can’t be channeled today because of that flamboyance?

Was the photo shoot in ‘97 or ‘23?

Exactly. And I’m not saying it is representing the rainbow struggle or anything, just that it furthers the idea that men can dress femininely.

I won’t derail any further though. I don’t care enough about this to convince anyone of my position.

So that character doesn’t dress flamboyantly?

And that character can’t be channeled today because of that flamboyance?

Was the photo shoot in ‘97 or ‘23?

Exactly. And I’m not saying it is representing the rainbow struggle or anything, just that it furthers the idea that men can dress femininely.

I won’t derail any further though. I don’t care enough about this to convince anyone of my position.

Nigga saw pink feathers and said “ omg gay”

This anime is still running and is still extremely popular and even more known since 97 so if your stance was this was some forgotten shit used for the agenda it’s not nobody saw flamboyant who actually knew something he’s a tacky asshole dressed in pink his outfit outside the feathers and colors isn’t even feminine

He’s literally dressed like ric flair… but carry on

Waiting on y’all to commend her and talk about how she lied and not backdoor and talk about that fruity weird ass picture.

It was some lowkey women don’t lie about things like this talk in the earlier pages and going at his neck

Damn shit getting dark,but why would he call the cops knowing he hit a woman?

He got himself arrested in that case.

Had to be high or drunk if he called unless he's really innocent.

If he's Innocent, she could have hurt herself or attacked him and he restrained her .

Damn shit getting dark,but why would he call the cops knowing he hit a woman?

He got himself arrested in that case.

Had to be high or drunk if he called unless he's really innocent.

If he's Innocent, she could have hurt herself or attacked him and he restrained her .

From what's being put out there, she was having some sort of mental breakdown that's why he call 911. So maybe he was trying to keep her from harming him or herself.

People just need to sit back and wait before jumping to any conclusions based off of half ass leaks on social media...

Back