Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jon Connor - Im Back

He’s been dope, which is why Dre cuffed him years ago. He had sooooo much buzz before Dre signed him.

The only question is.....

How is he “back” when he never had a “start” because Dre has had him stashed away in the Aftermath vault for years?

:cont:

right from the gate back on someone beat smh i think he should've stayed indi or signed with someone else man dre can only maintain one artist at a time everyone else gets the rakim treatment

I still be listening to Season 2 & While You Were Sleeping.

Been waiting for dude to drop for years now smh

Jon Conor showed great skills and ability here, but sounds like the type of flow and style that Em has been fckn with, its too much for me...

Aftermath's bushes >>> Birdman's bushes *pause*

adc25eff4da68fcb626e9bc13585196a

tenor.gif

Part of the reason I think this happens is b/c artists want the Dre beats, features & media push. Last 2 artists to get it were Eminem & 50 Cent. Everybody else promoted themselves heavy. Kendrick Lamar the only one who hasn't used his Dr. Dre cheat code yet..... Dre is the best for artists who want technical development from a musical perspective but not from a full developmental perspective.

Connor can blow but he needs to flood the gates with music. Dave East is remixing every major song that drops, $pitta drops a new mixtape every month, J.Cole & Drake go on 2 year long tours, Migos market themselves everywhere, etc. Jon Connor had a MEAN buzz when he was flipping the Kanye West joints, shoulda never stopped.

I jumped the gun once i heard the sample i should've listened 1st. But still i hope Dre do right by dude

I rock with Jon Connor HEAVY cause I used to live right by Flint when he was coming up. Hope he blows up and drops great music. He can rap, but hopefully he can make some dope songs that make a big impact on radio. This song is too rappity rap lyrical miracle for the shadyteam crowd

Back