Welcome To aBlackWeb

Johnny Depp is vindicated video inside

She's been arrested for domestic abuse
View attachment 225225
Getty Images

Here comes the twist: Heard was arrested for domestic violence against her former partner, photographer Tasya van Ree, in September 2009. According to TMZ, Heard and van Ree got into an argument at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and Heard allegedly struck van Ree. She was arrested and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence, but the prosecutor declined to move forward, supposedly because both women lived in California, reported TMZ.

Let's be clear: domestic violence is wrong all the time. Playing the role of the abuser would not justify receiving abuse from another. However, clearly both Depp and Heard have serious and disturbing allegations to address. Heard's criminal record calls into question her character. Is the pot calling the kettle black?

She claims to be fiercely independent
View attachment 225226
Getty Images

Heard considers herself a fiercely independent woman, unencumbered by societal conventions. In 2015, shortly after marrying Depp, she told Variety, "The thing that really scares me is the potential of losing my freedom. I never want for my life to lose the ability to transverse the world, with freedom and ease. The freedom and ease I have worked so hard to acquire for myself." You go, girl, but we're a little confused…

She wants to depend on Johnny Depp's money
View attachment 225227
Getty Images

When Heard filed for divorce, she asked for spousal support to the tune of $50,000 a month. It appears ms. independent is not above tying herself to her ex to maintain the aforementioned "freedom and ease" she "worked so hard to acquire."

Depp's estimated net worth is $400 million, but court documents obtained by Us Weekly reveal Heard took home only $51,461 after agent commissions and other expenses in 2015. According to the paperwork, Heard made a total of $259,876 in 2015. Earnings included $120,000 from Tiffany & Co., $50,000 from Bulgari, $31,112 for The Danish Girl, $45,314 for the Paranoia, and $65,000 for Magic Mike XXL.

Let's review: Heard wants to rid herself of Depp, but she wants him to give her what amounts to her annual take-home pay every single month. Is that Common Core math?

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/15613/double-life-amber-heard/?utm_campaign=clip

Am I reading this right? That chick made more than a quarter of a million dollars in 2015 and only took home ~50K? WTF?

That chick is batshit crazy. She's an abuser falsely accusing others of abuse.

This doesn't really vindicate the nigga. But yeah, this is why I'm bouncing when a woman shows me that she thinks getting physical with me is ok. Because I can see the future and there's no way for me to NOT lose.

This doesn't really vindicate the nigga. But yeah, this is why I'm bouncing when a woman shows me that she thinks getting physical with me is ok. Because I can see the future and there's no way for me to NOT lose.

I think it does. It's kinda hard for a chick to claim that a dude regularly beat her when there is a recording of her saying that every time an argument starts he leaves and then admitting that she was the one that does the hitting.

I think it does. It's kinda hard for a chick to claim that a dude regularly beat her when there is a recording of her saying that every time an argument starts he leaves and then admitting that she was the one that does the hitting.

Before I go any further, let me say that I don't know anything about this case or who is saying what...

To confirm, them pics of her with the black eye or swollen face or whatever, he's saying that he never did that? Like never hit her at all? Or is he saying that it wasn't a normal thing?

Before I go any further, let me say that I don't know anything about this case or who is saying what...

To confirm, them pics of her with the black eye or swollen face or whatever, he's saying that he never did that? Like never hit her at all? Or is he saying that it wasn't a normal thing?

He didn’t do it. She said in the recording that she could beat his ass and nobody would believe it. Also the day of and after those made up photos of her “supposed beating” the paps took a lot of photos of her out partying, and she didn’t have any of those bruises. Plus, it is well-documented that she beat her ex-partner—a woman.

Getty Images

Here comes the twist: Heard was arrested for domestic violence against her former partner, photographer Tasya van Ree, in September 2009. According to TMZ, Heard and van Ree got into an argument at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and Heard allegedly struck van Ree. She was arrested and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence, but the prosecutor declined to move forward, supposedly because both women lived in California, reported TMZ.

Let's be clear: domestic violence is wrong all the time. Playing the role of the abuser would not justify receiving abuse from another. However, clearly both Depp and Heard have serious and disturbing allegations to address. Heard's criminal record calls into question her character. Is the pot calling the kettle black?

Getty Images

Heard considers herself a fiercely independent woman, unencumbered by societal conventions. In 2015, shortly after marrying Depp, she told Variety, "The thing that really scares me is the potential of losing my freedom. I never want for my life to lose the ability to transverse the world, with freedom and ease. The freedom and ease I have worked so hard to acquire for myself." You go, girl, but we're a little confused…

Getty Images

When Heard filed for divorce, she asked for spousal support to the tune of $50,000 a month. It appears ms. independent is not above tying herself to her ex to maintain the aforementioned "freedom and ease" she "worked so hard to acquire."

Depp's estimated net worth is $400 million, but court documents obtained by Us Weekly reveal Heard took home only $51,461 after agent commissions and other expenses in 2015. According to the paperwork, Heard made a total of $259,876 in 2015. Earnings included $120,000 from Tiffany & Co., $50,000 from Bulgari, $31,112 for The Danish Girl, $45,314 for the Paranoia, and $65,000 for Magic Mike XXL.

Let's review: Heard wants to rid herself of Depp, but she wants him to give her what amounts to her annual take-home pay every single month. Is that Common Core math?

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/15613/double-life-amber-heard/?utm_campaign=clip

Last edited:
He didn’t do it. She said in the recording that she could beat his ass and nobody would believe it. Also the day of and after those made up photos of her “supposed beating” the paps took a lot of photos of her out partying, and she didn’t have any of those bruises. Plus, it is well-documented that she beat her ex-partner—a woman.

Getty Images

Getty Images

Getty Images

None of that answered my question. Most of it isn't relevant to my question. My question is:

Did Johnny Depp claim that he did not hit Amber Heard?

or

Did Johnny Depp claim that him hitting Amber Heard wasn't 'regular'?

None of that answered my question. Most of it isn't relevant to my question. My question is:

Did Johnny Depp claim that he did not hit Amber Heard?

or

Did Johnny Depp claim that him hitting Amber Heard wasn't 'regular'?

He claimed that she was the abuser. But nobody believed him.

iu

D6B41D2E-35A6-4256-A0A2-7CB5A6DE0DC3.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 225225
Getty Images

View attachment 225226
Getty Images

View attachment 225227
Getty Images

Real talk... I bet no one has really beat up the pussy yet. That's probably all she needs. Or... or... jail would probably fix her problem as well.

tenor - 2020-02-07T195546.447.gif

Bet she don't try that shit with baby dee and nem.

What the fuck happened to his finger? I must have missed that.

Also, this is why all those feminists are full of shit. If they were real, she's the exact woman that they should speak out against. She's the kind of person that can do more damage to a movement than actual enemies of a movement. But they won't do that, they will just pretend like women like her don't exist.

Broski should sue for more…they wanna redo all pirate films to replace Depp, right?

And if we’re being honest, Jada P might have to be next on the misandrist screen. I’m sure the shit she’s done to Will can be categorized as abusive as fuck.

Facts like if a shawty like really tried to hit me I’m never gonna see her ass again

Back