Welcome To aBlackWeb

Johnny Depp is vindicated video inside

DtBl3mQXoAAO6iZ.jpg

Still not vindicated. The cake has been baked, the woman should suffer jail time and pay Johnny Depp some sort of restitution for lost roles and missed opportunities

Couldn't agree more. Bitch admitted to throwing pots and shit at dude AND admitted that he tries to simply walk away from the shit before it escalates, which only infuriates her even more.

She's a piece of shit.

They were indeed terrible but you being a salty cheerleader looks even worst than the dudes in the video.

Elzo could have chose a better video but that's way beyond the point. The fact that's what you worried about says alot.

Niggas stay revealing themselves.

They were indeed terrible but you being a salty cheerleader looks even worst than the dudes in the video.

Elzo could have chose a better video but that's way beyond the point. The fact that's what you worried about says alot.

Was this directed at me?

@moi?

bbd0a650aab720da94efb8114eb976c8.gif

Lol facts....LOL chasing niggas

We already know what the feminists will say. They will claim this is an isolated event. It's just like when the rape discussion comes up and dudes point out that you have to be careful about just believing a woman on that because women do lie. They always dismiss that fact by claiming that the lies don't happen often as if they have any real data to back that up.

Lol he was dealing with a fuckin nut

Can't believe she even agreed to have that Convo recorded. But the fact that she would spill those details goes to show she didn't believe she was actually doing anything wrong.

Whole time he was speaking low tone, slow n calm she would still get a lil riled up.

I genuinely wonder if he ever misses the box

Never believed that stank-azz bytch. Women have a nose for when other women are lying and trying to play the victim. All of them #MeToo and Times Up dykes came to her rescue too! Fucking bytch!

Never believed that stank-azz bytch. Women have a nose for when other women are lying and trying to play the victim. All of them #MeToo and Times Up dykes came to her rescue too! Fucking bytch!

Were you actually born a woman with female body parts? Serious question. It's ok if you don't want to answer since it's your life and all. I just want to add some context to the way you post.

She's been arrested for domestic abuse
Getty Images

Here comes the twist: Heard was arrested for domestic violence against her former partner, photographer Tasya van Ree, in September 2009. According to TMZ, Heard and van Ree got into an argument at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and Heard allegedly struck van Ree. She was arrested and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence, but the prosecutor declined to move forward, supposedly because both women lived in California, reported TMZ.

Let's be clear: domestic violence is wrong all the time. Playing the role of the abuser would not justify receiving abuse from another. However, clearly both Depp and Heard have serious and disturbing allegations to address. Heard's criminal record calls into question her character. Is the pot calling the kettle black?

She claims to be fiercely independent
Getty Images

Heard considers herself a fiercely independent woman, unencumbered by societal conventions. In 2015, shortly after marrying Depp, she told Variety, "The thing that really scares me is the potential of losing my freedom. I never want for my life to lose the ability to transverse the world, with freedom and ease. The freedom and ease I have worked so hard to acquire for myself." You go, girl, but we're a little confused…

She wants to depend on Johnny Depp's money
Getty Images

When Heard filed for divorce, she asked for spousal support to the tune of $50,000 a month. It appears ms. independent is not above tying herself to her ex to maintain the aforementioned "freedom and ease" she "worked so hard to acquire."

Depp's estimated net worth is $400 million, but court documents obtained by Us Weekly reveal Heard took home only $51,461 after agent commissions and other expenses in 2015. According to the paperwork, Heard made a total of $259,876 in 2015. Earnings included $120,000 from Tiffany & Co., $50,000 from Bulgari, $31,112 for The Danish Girl, $45,314 for the Paranoia, and $65,000 for Magic Mike XXL.

Let's review: Heard wants to rid herself of Depp, but she wants him to give her what amounts to her annual take-home pay every single month. Is that Common Core math?

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/15613/double-life-amber-heard/?utm_campaign=clip

Last edited:
She's been arrested for domestic abuse
View attachment 225225
Getty Images

Here comes the twist: Heard was arrested for domestic violence against her former partner, photographer Tasya van Ree, in September 2009. According to TMZ, Heard and van Ree got into an argument at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and Heard allegedly struck van Ree. She was arrested and booked for misdemeanor domestic violence, but the prosecutor declined to move forward, supposedly because both women lived in California, reported TMZ.

Let's be clear: domestic violence is wrong all the time. Playing the role of the abuser would not justify receiving abuse from another. However, clearly both Depp and Heard have serious and disturbing allegations to address. Heard's criminal record calls into question her character. Is the pot calling the kettle black?

She claims to be fiercely independent
View attachment 225226
Getty Images

Heard considers herself a fiercely independent woman, unencumbered by societal conventions. In 2015, shortly after marrying Depp, she told Variety, "The thing that really scares me is the potential of losing my freedom. I never want for my life to lose the ability to transverse the world, with freedom and ease. The freedom and ease I have worked so hard to acquire for myself." You go, girl, but we're a little confused…

She wants to depend on Johnny Depp's money
View attachment 225227
Getty Images

When Heard filed for divorce, she asked for spousal support to the tune of $50,000 a month. It appears ms. independent is not above tying herself to her ex to maintain the aforementioned "freedom and ease" she "worked so hard to acquire."

Depp's estimated net worth is $400 million, but court documents obtained by Us Weekly reveal Heard took home only $51,461 after agent commissions and other expenses in 2015. According to the paperwork, Heard made a total of $259,876 in 2015. Earnings included $120,000 from Tiffany & Co., $50,000 from Bulgari, $31,112 for The Danish Girl, $45,314 for the Paranoia, and $65,000 for Magic Mike XXL.

Let's review: Heard wants to rid herself of Depp, but she wants him to give her what amounts to her annual take-home pay every single month. Is that Common Core math?

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/15613/double-life-amber-heard/?utm_campaign=clip

...in 2009

Back