Welcome To aBlackWeb

just finished. Good sendoff.

Was a lil too long and some of the early fight scenes were a little clunkier than in the past but overall this was a dope flick.

RIP to Lance Reddick. Kinda wish he aint have to go out like that in this joint

just finished. Good sendoff.

Was a lil too long and some of the early fight scenes were a little clunkier than in the past but overall this was a dope flick.

RIP to Lance Reddick. Kinda wish he aint have to go out like that in this joint
lol yeah seeing homie get shot 5 mins in was rough because he died the week of the movie I think

I wasn’t ready for that emotionally

lol yeah seeing homie get shot 5 mins in was rough because he died the week of the movie I think

I wasn’t ready for that emotionally

I feel like it wouldve played better if they killed off Winston instead and had Lances character go for the revenge angle and help out John Wick instead and been the one who ended up getting the hotel restored in NY. dah well

I feel like it wouldve played better if they killed off Winston instead and had Lances character go for the revenge angle and help out John Wick instead and been the one who ended up getting the hotel restored in NY. dah well
Couldve been cool but RIP

I'd watch a prequel with Wick while he's still in the business or the mission on how he got out

Some of the spinoffs I may be interested in. The ballerina one would be interesting. Not sure I care anymore about the continental. The pairing with McShane and Reddick made it for me

The good thing with a prequel is you can easily make another trilogy

Like Mike said, the ballerina one I could get into but that continental one, miss me with that

The good thing with a prequel is you can easily make another trilogy

Like Mike said, the ballerina one I could get into but that continental one, miss me with that
Continental sound like that bullshit Jason Bourne directors tried to do with Treadstone

Continental sound like that bullshit Jason Bourne directors tried to do with Treadstone
It's supposed to be like a safe haven for them right? So you'd need characters that were interesting at the continental. We had that but then Reddick passed

They could try young versions but I'm still meh about it

Top-notch action scenes but I would have probably cut 30 min off of this lol. Glad the dog got his revenge on the Latino guy. Donnie Yen is that dude

Watched this about a month ago. Kind of disappointing overall, since each one of the last couple were better than the one before. But still a decent flick.

Unnecessarily had him die IMO.

Back