Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit was flames. Good to see them cats from The Raid movies again and Mark Dacascos in an action flick is always fire. Best choreography was when John was fighting them dudes with the throwing knives. That whole sequence was dope AF. I would've thought we'd see more of Halle though. She dipped right outta the movie.

I was confused at the end. It seemed like Winston shot John with rubber bullets or blanks to give him a chance at escaping. But then when John was talking to Lawrence Fishbourne he seemed legit mad, like he was gonna come back and merk EVERYBODY. So I'm unsure if Winston really betrayed him or not. Part 4 definitely on deck.

Bruhhhhh

Them 2 niggas from the raid tho

Halle and her 2 dogs

Did john say he could see "her" again?

Last edited:
Shit was flames. Good to see them cats from The Raid movies again and Mark Dacascos in an action flick is always fire. Best choreography was when John was fighting them dudes with the throwing knives. That whole sequence was dope AF. I would've thought we'd see more of Halle though. She dipped right outta the movie.

I was confused at the end. It seemed like Winston shot John with rubber bullets or blanks to give him a chance at escaping. But then when John was talking to Lawrence Fishbourne he seemed legit mad, like he was gonna come back and merk EVERYBODY. So I'm unsure if Winston really betrayed him or not. Part 4 definitely on deck.

Didnt think about rubber bullets idea. I think Winston shot him wit legit bullets...knowing his suit was bullet proof. Giving the illusion he killed him. That's Why he wasn't shocked John was still alive. Lookin forward to chapter 4 tho. I hope they bring Halle back b/c she did the damn thang!

Tripped me out when dude was like "I'm a big fan!" Lol. Those dudes were stanning out over John.

I'm glad they did that though. That was what was so great about the first one. How everybody knew John and respected and/or feared him. Good to see that thread going.

I think Winston knew John would be ok. He's going to team up with Lawrence and the Russian lady and John to take down the high table. They knew they had to regroup and infiltrate. Table is too powerful to fight head on.

I think John going to see the top guy of the table was strategic so they could find out where he is. That's why Winston was in the admin room.

Ready for part 4! Under the table vs. the high table.

Back