Welcome To aBlackWeb

John Wick 5 reportedly in the works

4 was such a good send off. It closed the circle. The really should just leave it be. I’m for all that impossible white man shit in my movies, but they are dangerously close to jumping the shark

Imma get high and try watching this right now cause some of you niggas got me wanting violence today. Pissing me off.
Cut it off early again lol. I think I'm out on John Wick. It was a time. ✌🏿

I was never into the John Wick, but part 4 was pretty good.
I think I've kinda lost the plot, and the subject matter is weak to me. Just mindless violence. I guess it looks cool but I just don't care about that shit as much as I did when the first 3 came out. Doesn't hold my attention span. It is what it is.

I think I've kinda lost the plot, and the subject matter is weak to me. Just mindless violence. I guess it looks cool but I just don't care about that shit as much as I did when the first 3 came out. Doesn't hold my attention span. It is what it is.
Word there’s no legitimate good overarching story past the 2nd one

4th one was so bloated with nonsense and so much violence I actually got bored while also being entertained lol

I dont think he died in 4 . I think they left it with a question mark as if he could be dead or he be could alive. He jus wa ted peace

Back