Welcome To aBlackWeb

John Singleton Passes Away After Stroke

Kinda off topic but the guy who played the self hating racist cop in boyz in the hood died today. He was 76. I’m praying John comes out of this.

Social media is garbage, his daughter confirmed that he's not in a coma:

Cleopatra says John is breathing on his own and “is only medically sedated to keep his blood pressure low and allow the vessels in his brain to heal.” She says he is responsive to stimuli and “has even smiled on many occasions.”

https://theblast.com/john-singleton-daughter-coma-stroke/

Don't believe everything you hear !!! Always get your truth from the source !!!!

Pray for John Singleton

It was his mother that said it. Not social media or TMZ. She's conservator of his estate and as verified a source than anyone in this situation. Did you even read the big ass headline of the article you posted. Or the article which shows his daughter is already trying to vulture over his estate while he down and out???

Fam...

I really fuckin hate this new era of news/social media

mf always wanna be the 1st to report sum shit but, don't get sources vetted

my grandfather went in for heart surgery, had a major stroke during and was in a coma for two weeks... he never responded to anything we did... he was also taken off of life support...

this just brings back those memories from last year... it is a deeply difficult thing to hear and watch... my heart goes out to the Singleton family...

Back