Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't Negro Caesar that said it. It was me, but it's cool.
i realized that afterwards, i was just trying to get credit

but aint Negro spanish for Black?

just saying b lol

but to your point, yea, i was just trying to make sure you got your props...we dont do that shit over here trying to pass off info like its ours

i realized that afterwards, i was just trying to get credit

but aint Negro spanish for Black?

just saying b lol

but to your point, yea, i was just trying to make sure you got your props...we dont do that shit over here trying to pass off info like its ours

Yep you're right. LOL There was actually another poster named Negro Caesar. I know you were giving credit. It's cool with me.

Was i tripping or was Joe shitting on Nedeska on the podcast

He didn't really, but I get the feeling him not bigging her up or saying how important she was to the show like Ak was meant to shade her. Him saying she's part of the complex circle only meant she's a actually a employee on payroll there and not contracted like Joe and Ak. So even if the show gets canceled she'd still be working there.

Joe called Nadeska out specifically in the podcast, he clearly feels a way about her and vice versa, hence this retweet from her

that's the chief and editor of complex

He basically included her in the group of people at complex who he's at odds with. Saying her and the rest of the group were eating off of his and Ak's creation and work. WHile they got bonuses off of side ventures created by E.S, Joe and AK wouldn't see a penny. there's more, yall should watch the podcast.
man im not watching no 2hrs of Joe lol

i need to get some timestamps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back