Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe's a part-time troll so I wouldn't take those tweets too serious tho I'm sure there is some truth to it.

I think he is indeed on paternity leave but he's also in negotiations for next year's shows.

Not related to the show but thought I'd post it here

thats the dopest shirt Ak has ever worn on that show

but i aint watching the entire show

CS

but he knows mfs gonna believe him so he's milkin this trollin shit

ITS OVER

www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8071119/joe-budden-complex-everyday-struggle

Lately, Complex's daily show Everyday Strugglehas replaced Joe Budden with special guests for what many assumed would be a temporary leave while Budden takes focuses on his newborn baby. But the rapper took to Twitter to cite "internal chaos" as the reason for his absence, and on Tuesday (Dec. 19), Complex confirmed to Billboard that Budden has officially departed from the show.

"Joe Budden is not continuing as a host on Everyday Struggle in 2018," Complextold Billboard. "The show will be back in the New Year with all new episodes and guests. We wish Joe all the best and thank him for a great 2017."

Since its debut in April, Complex's daily morning show Everyday Struggle has garnered a wave of support and a massive following each week as hosts Nadeska Alexis, DJ Akademiks and Joe Budden debate some of the hottest topics in hip-hop.

"We love and respect him; we believe he's terrific but the reality is we couldn't reach an agreement," Complex said. As for a replacement for Joe Budden? The outlet plans to continue churning out new episodes with special guests in the new year and didn't reveal any plans for a replacement just yet.

In a series of tweets, Budden aired his grievances with the show, tweeting, "I created that show… I’ll create another if need be… & another & another….. it’s when u CANT create that you move WITHOUT integrity...."

"I am not on paternity & they should stop using my 3 day old child to mask internal chaos, thx," he replied to DJ Whoo Kid, who recently appeared on the show.

:sayit:

Who signed off on that? Nobody is watching that show without joe lol

I know he always talked about wanting more bread hence him not doing the Friday shows, but cmon b. Leave it Complex to fuck up the one good thing they had going.

We still got the podcast.

:sayit:

Who signed off on that? Nobody is watching that show without joe lol

I know he always talked about wanting more bread hence him not doing the Friday shows, but cmon b. Leave it Complex to fuck up the one good thing they had going.

We still got the podcast.
I rarely watched the Friday shows. Joe makes it what it is.
Can't wait until the next podcast

Goldie bout to cry

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back