Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Leaves Everyday Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tough to say yes or no, cuz the of all the variables. It's impact is unquestionable and it would've sold GRODT numbers if it wasn't for bootlegs being that this was before streaming. Plus, the album got leaked, so he had to replace all the songs that were originally for the album, and the original songs were all fire. I do agree, the 2nd version of c3 is pretty weak compared to his prior work tho. Tough call.

It's tough to say yes or no, cuz the of all the variables. It's impact is unquestionable and it would've sold GRODT numbers if it wasn't for bootlegs being that this was before streaming. Plus, the album got leaked, so he had to replace all the songs that were originally for the album, and the original songs were all fire. I do agree, the 2nd version of c3 is pretty weak compared to his prior work tho. Tough call.
So quality wise it aint a classic right?

But the real c3 quality wise is fire. Knowing what happened, is why I say it's hard to just say nah.

Im Me
Gossip
Some Quiet Time
Money Pussy Weed
One Night Only

I'm forgetting the rest

After watchin this debate and AK listed the names of the songs, it was a pretty good fuckin album lol I'm just mad the real songs weren't on there.

i grew to like C3...it felt like a glorified mixtape. No cohesion or nothing like that. Tracks just placed all over the place. I personally didnt care for Gossip.

and Cool and Dre totally mailed it in on Phone Home. That has to be the worst song on there.

i gotta get me a pair of those reeboks joe wearing. My sister got a pair and they fresh af

Ak trippin about Dr. Carter tho...thats one of my favs

It was aight, pretty weak for Wayne standard tho.

But those tracks that leaked...... smh fire

This >>> Comfortable

Imagine if Im Me was the intro to C3 and then followed by A Milli:scust:

man comfortable was fiya!!! that song you posted dont come close...sound like some mixtape stuff

Comfortable was dope, I wouldn't have removed it, but Some Quiet Time>>>>>

Shit, i'd even put one night only>>>

That was storytelling and bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back