Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden Presents: PULL UP

lol to bring things back to local conversations that's been going on lately... this nigga Wale aint a legend OR a vet @Goldie

I aint even trying to hate on this brotha but cmon now

lol @ "im not trying to hate" after a cleary hating. How is a nigga who been in the game over a decade not a vet?

I can understand you saying he's not a legend, but VET?!? Bruh lol

And when i say "in the game for over a decade" , I mean he's been relevant for over a decade.

He had a triple plat song in 2010 and last year had a plat song with "on chill". He's easily a vet.

lol @ "im not trying to hate" after a cleary hating. How is a nigga who been in the game over a decade not a vet?

I can understand you saying he's not a legend, but VET?!? Bruh lol

Aite I mighta went too far not calling him a vet. I'll reel that one back in.... Didn't realize he was in the game that long... but what has he done in that time to warrant him saying he's one of the greatest of all fuckin time.

If you say that Seinfeld shit ima toss a Molotov cocktail in this bitch lol

Aite I mighta went too far not calling him a vet. I'll reel that one back in.... Didn't realize he was in the game that long... but what has he don't in that time to warrant him saying he's one of the greatest of all fuckin time.

If you say that Seinfeld shit ima toss a Molotov cocktail in this bitch lol

Similar to Fab, he always has a fire single. From "Lotus flower bomb" to "Bad" , he consistently dropped good singles for a decade straight.

I always felt his mixtapes were better than his albums. I'll put Folarin and More About Nothing against most projects that dropped last decade. Not to mention being part of one of the biggest movements (MMG) in the last decade.

Yall gotta stop sleepin on homie lol

Similar to Fab, he always has a fire single. From "Lotus flower bomb" to "Bad" , he consistently dropped good singles for a decade straight.

I always felt his mixtapes were better than his albums. I'll put Folarin and More About Nothing against most projects that dropped last decade. Not to mention being part of one of the biggest movements (MMG) in the last decade.

Yall gotta stop sleepin on homie lol

all that's well and good.. and im not sleepin on his skills. he got joints....

im just trying to figure out how this nigga gassed himself to think he's amongst the greatest...... OF. ALL. TIME

I'm all for having confidence in yourself but.......fuck outa here Wale lol

all that's well and good.. and im not sleepin on his skills. he got joints....

im just trying to figure out how this nigga gassed himself to think he's amongst the greatest...... OF. ALL. TIME

I'm all for having confidence in yourself but.......fuck outa here Wale lol

Aight, check this out.

Why does Lupe think he's one of the best rappers of alltime? What HAS HE DONE? lmaooo exactly. That's a rhetorical question!

Aight, check this out.

Why does Lupe think he's one of the best rappers of alltime? What HAS HE DONE? lmaooo exactly. That's a rhetorical question!

with regards to Lupe.... Ima let one of them niggas like @AP21 or @JUDAH .... that are still deciphering wtf Drogas Waves was about answer that but cmon now... Lupe got arguably two classic albums and is respected amongst his peers as one of the best wordsmiths period.. can we say the same about fuckin Wale?

lol I stand to be corrected... Maybe I just missed all the Wale praise over the years lol

with regards to Lupe.... Ima let one of them niggas like @AP21 or @JUDAH .... that are still deciphering wtf Drogas Waves was about answer that but cmon now... Lupe got arguably two classic albums and is respected amongst his peers as one of the best wordsmiths period.. can we say the same about fuckin Wale?

lol I stand to be corrected... Maybe I just missed all the Wale praise over the years lol

I like Lupe and wale for the same reasons but I gravitate towards Lupe more because he's been more consistent as far as his approach to rapping

I was a huge wale fan after the more about nothing mixtape but once he went all the way to spoken word rap, I got turned off. He'll drop a fire single here and there that tricks me into listening to him again only to be disappointed that the rest of the project not like the single

I fucking hated lotus flower bomb btw

but the nigga can spit though

this all I got

I like Lupe and wale for the same reasons but I gravitate towards Lupe more because he's been more consistent as far as his approach to rapping

I was a huge wale fan after the more about nothing mixtape but once he went all the way to spoken word rap, I got turned off. He'll drop a fire single here and there that tricks me into listening to him again only to be disappointed that the rest of the project not like the single

I fucking hated lotus flower bomb btw

but the nigga can spit though

this all I got

which is the more ridiculous statement in your opinion...

Lupe is one of the greatest rappers of all time

or

Wale...

tryingNottolaugh.gif

fuckin Wale is one of the greatest rappers of all time

Back