Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Jim Jones Fights 2 White Dudes At Airport

test
You have something sharp on you in an airport?
images

Nah

I ain't the FBI but I'm trying to figure out what airport let's you fly with a knife

Nah

I ain't the FBI but I'm trying to figure out what airport let's you fly with a knife
Shit they don't even let you fly on the plane with more then 3 or 5 Oz liquid of shit cologne, soap, lotion etc

Dude either trolling or he was born after 9/11. In any case you ain't bringing shit in an airport less you wanna get arrested lol. Gotta go through them detectors.

I remember I forgot I had my knife on me. Was bout to go through the scanner shit with luggae etc and tsa was like "yea just put it in the bucket there..." I did then was like wait hold up. Yall not bout to get me. I'll rebuy this shit when I get back to jerz lol. Took it out bucket and threw that shit in the garbage. They tried to get me yo...

But I was able to fly no problems lol

Gotdamn Judo Jimmy’s what they calls him

Ha!

That shit was beautiful.

Controlled his head and dumped his ass down that escalator like a human slinky!

ITS FUN FOR A GIRL AND A BOY!!!

Well… maybe not for them two down there that old man got fucked up.

Got his ass whooped with another human beings body and don’t even know why.

If you really watch the video, its just Jim and that one guy fighting. Then when he throws him down the escalator, he throws him into other people minding their own business. Thats where that second old guy comes from. He was just a random victim. After he got up, he just started throwing the 8 year old girl punches on Jim for throwing someone into him.

RIP Jims pockets. He better sell some chains & settle asap

If you really watch the video, its just Jim and that one guy fighting. Then when he throws him down the escalator, he throws him into other people minding their own business. Thats where that second old guy comes from. He was just a random victim. After he got up, he just started throwing the 8 year old girl punches on Jim for throwing someone into him.

RIP Jims pockets. He better sell some chains & settle asap
Bruh

You typed all that

On behalf of the white guys

Back