Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jill Stein vs Angela

Angela Rye and the breakfast club staff

Imo, what she should do is tell kamala to steal Jill whole plan and run with it.

I don't see anything wrong with Jill's plan. Jill seems like she's tired of the bullshit just like 64% of the rest of Americans in this country who wants other options.

And why Angela kept asking her if she sat down with Putin, after the woman explained to her what the deal was

Imo, what she should do is tell kamala to steal Jill whole plan and run with it.

I don't see anything wrong with Jill's plan. Jill seems like she's tired of the bullshit just like 64% of the rest of Americans in this country who wants other options.

And why Angela kept asking her if she sat down with Putin, after the woman explained to her what the deal was
That’s why Angela was there to run interference

Because they know ppl would love what they hear from Dr Jill and the other homie

Because Angela was acting as a shill for the establishment. You notice she was real quiet when Jill was listing off all the ways that the Dems have been stacking the deck. She couldn't even say anything because she knows it true.

Because Angela was acting as a shill for the establishment. You notice she was real quiet when Jill was listing off all the ways that the Dems have been stacking the deck. She couldn't even say anything because she knows it true.

I was waiting for her to interject but she definitely stayed quiet on that segment. That wishlist comment was nasty from her.

I did like her question about 'allies'

Her listing all Jill's losses was nasty work IMO. If Jill's point was that the system is corrupt, what would make Angela think that losing to that system is some kind of knock against Jill.

Yes, AOC won and Jill didn't, and slowly but surely AOC has basically started towing the establishment line.

Her listing all Jill's losses was nasty work IMO. If Jill's point was that the system is corrupt, what would make Angela think that losing to that system is some kind of knock against Jill.

Yes, AOC won and Jill didn't, and slowly but surely AOC has basically started towing the establishment line.

that was a bit a of low blow but I think the overall point she was tryna express - even if it was executed poorly and rudely was.. well how will THIS time be different? What adjustments will you be making etc.

that was a bit a of low blow but I think the overall point she was tryna express - even if it was executed poorly and rudely was.. well how will THIS time be different? What adjustments will you be making etc.
The irony is she is the reason why they can’t prosper as they expressed at the beginning of the interview

The problem is Jill already pointed out that their goal isn't simply to get elected. It's to get their agenda out there and prop themselves up for a time when a third party is truly viable. She said that several times, but again, Angela was acting as a shill, so she went with the "We win and you don't" line of attack.

Back