Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jill Stein vs Angela

I really don't care for Angela. She's smart and knowledgeable, but every time I hear her talk, it just feels like she's on some bullshit.

Like, calling their platform a wishlist is dismissive. She knows that but she wanted to be disingenuous about it. She was basically making the "You have good ideas, but you don't have a way to realistically get it done point" in a super roundabout way to circumvent the fact that they knew she was making that point.

Dude pointed out that a lot of black women that had smoke with Biden over the genocide got quiet when Kamala took over despite her not really promising to do anything either. Her response was "She's the type that likes to hear both sides. I know because I've been in the room." lol What's the other side of being against a genocide?

When have u ever seen an official fact checker for a breakfast club interview

The entire set up screamed agenda peddling

U gonna have the Green Party rep up there then have her up there but don’t bring a direct opp to debate them on the points they making

They don’t even do that to the scammers like Umar and Jay Morrison

I didn't look at it like that. I know they do bring presidential candidates on during election cycles, so you're right. If this was them giving her a seat at the table and then blindsiding them with Rye, that's messed up. That said, I think it's possible that they booked them all around the same time and asked if they minded it being in a debate setting.

I don't have a problem with them bringing on a fact checker. They should probably do that more often for political stuff since they don't always do a good job of their own research. The problem is that Rye wasn't there to be a fact checker. She was there to peddle the party line.

lol She was tight when Jill said she was peddling white supremacist talking points.

I didn't look at it like that. I know they do bring presidential candidates on during election cycles, so you're right. If this was them giving her a seat at the table and then blindsiding them with Rye, that's messed up. That said, I think it's possible that they booked them all around the same time and asked if they minded it being in a debate setting.

I don't have a problem with them bringing on a fact checker. They should probably do that more often for political stuff since they don't always do a good job of their own research. The problem is that Rye wasn't there to be a fact checker. She was there to peddle the party line.

lol She was tight when Jill said she was peddling white supremacist talking points.
I mean there’s a difference between a promotional interview and debate

They ve never done this to past presidential candidates

More than likely what happened is Angela Rye is cool w Charlemagne he prolly reached out and to ask what she knew about Dr Jill and the Green Party and Angela was like I’m coming up there too

Trying to run interference

I’m halfway through and I’m getting more and more pissed off

Interesting watch. Been saying it for a while now but rank choice voting is the best path forward but both the major parties aint in no rush to put that in place for obvious reasons

That's got to be the goal for everyone who wants an alternative to the Dems and Reps. If rank choice voting was a thing, and Biden and Trump wound up going the distance, I think there is a really good chance that a third party candidate would have won.

Jill kept it professional, Angela was getting frustrated at the facts that Jill and Dr. Butch were making even said Dr. Butch was turning away from her while she was talking, when dude was just trying to see if that other chick made a comment lol.

Sad that these folks go this far to be like that. Trying to get that job I see, you do what it takes.

What you all feel about what Dr. Butch said when he stated that many states will remain "red or blue" and it comes down to 4 to 5 swing states that will make the difference?

What you all feel about what Dr. Butch said when he stated that many states will remain "red or blue" and it comes down to 4 to 5 swing states that will make the difference?

That's pretty much always the case. The mainstream media doesn't even hide it anymore. Most of their election coverage focuses on the swing states. You don't hear much discussion about Alabama or Maryland in the general election coverage because everyone pretty much already knows where they're going.

That's got to be the goal for everyone who wants an alternative to the Dems and Reps. If rank choice voting was a thing, and Biden and Trump wound up going the distance, I think there is a really good chance that a third party candidate would have won.

Agreed, especially since you can pick your preferred option and then your second preference. Gets rid of costly run offs held at a later date as well

Back