Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jhonni Blaze Reported Missing After Concerning Instagram Post

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
video_image-486816.jpg

video_image-486815.jpg

Multiple celebrities offered their prayers after it was revealed reality television star Jhonni Blaze was missing. Mega Meezy, friend and manager to 21 Savage, alerted followers in an Instagram post that Jhonni Blaze has been missing for several days.
"Praying for @jhonniblazeduh," the manager wrote. "She has been missing for a few days if anyone knows anything please speak up!"
Mega Meezy's post came four days after the Love & Hip Hop star shared a concerning post about the "pain" she had consumed. In her post, Jhonni Blaze also talked about death and being laughed at for her struggles with mental health.
"S*** don't make Sense how much pain I can f****** consume. Shit be on the edge for me and tonight I'm done y'all won," she wrote. "I won't leave no memories cus y'all didn’t care to leave genuine ones with me! I'm tired see how it's feels when im gone. They laughed at my hurt my@pain my feelings and played! people think having mental issues is to be laughed at and to down you let's see you laugh when I'm dead."
Stay tuned as the story is still developing. Scroll above to view Jhonni Blaze and Mega Meezy's posts.

mannn these new niggas and their look at me mentality is funny to me.

anyhoo......shorty is very talented and can sing and play the hell out of a piano but niggas won't take her serious because she was/is a stripper reality star
This is where we are now, Mr. Cain *le sigh* smh

Jhonni IS very talented...she's also very damaged and lost. So even if people did take her seriously, any success she could attain would probably be short-lived. She needs to get her mind right...even some of the seemingly 'strongest' people have been eaten alive by the mainstream entertainment industry.

I will say tho...her being a stripper and a reality tv person doesn't keep her from success. It worked for Cardi *Kanye shrug*

She's been through a lot...I hope she gets it together.

This is where we are now, Mr. Caine *le sigh* smh

Jhonni IS very talented...she's also very damaged and lost. So even if people did take her seriously, any success she could attain would probably be short-lived. She needs to get her mind right...even some of the seemingly 'strongest' people have been eaten alive by the mainstream entertainment industry.

I will say tho...her being a stripper and a reality tv person doesn't keep her from success. It worked for Cardi *Kanye shrug*

She's been through a lot...I hope she gets it together.
yes...

My thing is not just her anybody. If you're having issues with anything why go on social media of all places and cry to the world. Guess I've become insensitive to all this goofy shit. I hope shorty get her thing together tho because she is talented and I actually like the songs she put out

yes...

My thing is not just her anybody. If you're having issues with anything why go on social media of all places and cry to the world. Guess I've become insensitive to all this goofy shit. I hope shorty get her thing together tho because she is talented and I actually like the songs she put out
Oh, I feel you! Social media is the last place fragile muhphuggas need to run to. But sometimes, screen names on the Internet is all some people have (or think it's all they have)...so I *try* to empathize. But...more times than not, it's straight up attention whoring and I can't stand that shit!

Attention is the new hard drug...MFers really out here living and dying for it

But yes, she's put out some quality songs...I was pleasantly surprised

Edited: egregious typos

Last edited:
yes...

Because as much bullshit as there is on social media there are people who've been able to form their own little communities for whatever they may be dealing with. The internet and social media has made the world alot closer and people take comfort in knowing they're not the only person going through certain issues. So reaching out and hoping someone sees and responds in kind is a last ditch effort for many before they completely fall off the cliff

She be showing off her fake abs like she put in work at the gym. Lol!

Aside from that...she's very talented. Was disappointed she allowed the "haterz" to deter her from continuing her singing career.

I had no clue ol girl can actually sing. The only 2 things I remember her for is a sex tape then admitting and apologizing for lying about something involving Drake years back.

She was also supposedly "responsible" for a nigga she use to deal wit gettin killed in Houston. And the miscarriage she had on stage while dancing at the strip club she use to work at

She be showing off her fake abs like she put in work at the gym. Lol!

Aside from that...she's very talented. Was disappointed she allowed the "haterz" to deter her from continuing her singing career.
IDK why she put the whole process on IG.Her stomach was looking like a waffle for a while when that shit was healing

I always liked her even though I know she scandalous.

I met her once.

Back