Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jhene Cheated w/Big Sean, He Cheats On Her

I'm more shocked by her not actually wanting niggas to eat it like groceries. Wonder how many tried it out after that song..

Also, was she really married? She mentions nothing about it in the timeline. Maybe the dude she talking about who was secretly married is from another relationship, not her "husband".

Also, was she really married? She mentions nothing about it in the timeline. Maybe the dude she talking about who was secretly married is from another relationship, not her "husband".

She was still married while "dating" big sean lol

I just found the thread, yall some frontin ass niggas or cucks or cheatin ass mfs who's lookin for excuses to cheat lol

lol im bout to remake the thread cuz the OP was adjacent to what we're talkin about in here, but the topic came up.

Nah, cuz the original topic was debating what defines a date, I don't want any grey area with this new debate. I want it to be specifically about letting ur s/o go on a date and a few of the posters were cool with it. I'm almost done with the thread.

But yall niggas let your girls go on dates............... "riight"

oh yea, some of yall females let ur niggas go on dates with other chicks too , word to @Azlyn

:dfbruh:

“We became friends the year that my brother passed,” she said. “I had just met him and we worked on ‘Beware’ and ‘I’m Gonna Be.’ He wanted to take me out on a date. I had a boyfriend, but I still went…just as a friend. I had never been courtside to a game and he’s cool. I told my boyfriend ‘I’m gonna go to this game.'”

Where does it say her boyfriend "let" her go on a date w/ another dude.

Nigga that broad made a unilateral decision

Back