15. Oblivion (Creation) f. Dr. Chill
16. Psilocybin (Love in Full Effect) f. Dr. Chill
17. Mystic Journey (Freestyle)
18. Picture Perfect (Freestyle)
19. Sing to Me f. Namiko Love
20. Frequency
21. Ascension f. Brandy
22. Trip f. Mali Music

But if there was some titties in the video bet it would have all ya attention.

But if there was some titties in the video bet it would have all ya attention.

22 songs from a probably 3rd tier RnB artist is too many tracks to be hitting people with.

at one point, i zoned out, and didnt realize that like 4 songs had played b/c they all sounded alike

This problem has plagued rap/rnb for decades, I don't understand it

i mean, when Kels was doing the double discs...ok...both cds had a different vibe, so i get that...but if you essentially got the same theme for 22 straight songs, sound like to me, you and your team should've released about 12 tracks as the album, and the other 10 as an EP or something

22 songs from a probably 3rd tier RnB artist is too many tracks to be hitting people with.

at one point, i zoned out, and didnt realize that like 4 songs had played b/c they all sounded alike

Ok so I'm guessing here but seems like you already had ya mind made up seeing yu zoned out.
Unless you telling me you zoned out after song 18?
Highly unlikely.

i mean, when Kels was doing the double discs...ok...both cds had a different vibe, so i get that...but if you essentially got the same theme for 22 straight songs, sound like to me, you and your team should've released about 12 tracks as the album, and the other 10 as an EP or something
While I agree with everything you said even 10 songs on an ep is crazy too much imo. To put it in perspective I've been listening to an ep with just 4 songs on it. The album they were written for had 11 songs on it....

Ok so I'm guessing here but seems like you already had ya mind made up seeing yu zoned out.
Unless you telling me you zoned out after song 18?
Highly unlikely.

nah...i didnt even know she dropped an album...i was giving it a listen just to support. I dont like the stuff they do with her voice on this album. Like, it sounds like they are adding too much filter or something

while im not that familiar with her work, this song is my shit...primarily b/c im a gambino fan, but the song is dope. Her voice imo was much more simplistic.

I fucks with her heavy so I'm a check it and give it a review in the next couple days

Back