Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jett is an American action crime drama television series created by Sebastian Gutierrez. It stars Carla Gugino and premiered on June 14, 2019, on Cinemax. The drama ended with only 1 season and 9 episodes.

This a cinemax show from 2019. It got cancelled after 1 season.

I watched it. Alil over the top, but its solid imo. Ends w a legit cliffhanger

Damn.. worth a watch even tho it was cancelled or nah?

tbh. I would NOT watch it. The cliffhanger is solid, but you dont get to see it resolved.

Basically like watching a good movie w/o getting to see the ending. Thats the worst imo

This a cinemax show from 2019. It got cancelled after 1 season.

I watched it. Alil over the top, but its solid imo. Ends w a legit cliffhanger
I dont think it got canceled as of yet. I just started watching it last week and i looked it up and it just said it hasn't been renewed yet. That's not a good sign and that probly means it will get the chop...but it came out right before the pandemic so putting it on max may renew some interest in it.

I dont think it got canceled as of yet. I just started watching it last week and i looked it up and it just said it hasn't been renewed yet. That's not a good sign and that probly means it will get the chop...but it came out right before the pandemic so putting it on max may renew some interest in it.

Yea. You might be right.

They haven't made it official official yet. But cinemax STOPPED making all its shows. And was not shopping Jett. So yea.

But like w sooooooooooo many streaming services. They need good content. This show should be able find a home.

btw: did you ever watch Quarry in cinemax? If not check it out.

Last edited:

Yea. You might be right.

They haven't made it official official yet. But cinemax STOPPED making all its shows. And was not shopping Jett. So yea.

But like w sooooooooooo many streaming services. They need good content. This should show should be able find a home.

btw: did you ever watch Quarry in cinemax? If not check it out.
Nah haven't seen quarry. Jett and The Knick are the only Cinemax shows I've seen off the top of my head.

Back