Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeremy Renner in “Critical But Stable Condition” After weather related Accident

tbh. Dont get mad at me playboi my neighbor texted me talking bout "hey bruh, hawkeye from avengers jus died."

players-mess.gif

UPDATE
5:17 PM PT -- Jeremy Renner's rep tells TMZ ... the actor suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries and underwent surgery Monday, and remains in the intensive care unit in critical but stable condition.

We're told Jeremy's family wants to express their gratitude to a host of folks ... including the doctors and nurses looking after him, plus Truckee Meadows Fire and Rescue, Washoe County Sheriff, Reno City Mayor Hillary Schieve and the Carano and Murdock families.

Jeremy's rep adds ... his family is "tremendously overwhelmed and appreciative of the outpouring of love and support from his fans."

Really happy to hear he’s somewhat fine

atleast his life isn’t in danger

hope he’s able to have a fully functioning leg at some point

:wdf5:....easy.

A lotta force and gravity........ :niggawhat:

2023 we gon act like we graduated HS. No more dumb questions.
I never heard of anyone other than him breaking 2 arms at once.

I cant even imagine how you would have to land to break both arms in one motion

So... not a dumb question

:fucku2:

Jeremy Renner was working to get a family member's vehicle out of heavy snow when a freak accident caused him to be run over by his own plow ... according to cops investigating the incident.

Reps say Renner was working to free a family member's vehicle that got stuck in the snow near the actor's home in Tahoe. At some point, Renner got out of his Snowcat to talk to the family member and the vehicle started to roll ... Renner tried to get back in the driver's seat, but was run over.

Investigators say there's no evidence Renner was impaired at the time of the accident, and they're looking into the possibility of a mechanical failure.

Back