Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeremy Renner in “Critical But Stable Condition” After weather related Accident

Jeremy Renner is in critical but stable condition after an accident that took place on Sunday.

“We can confirm Jeremy is in critical but stable condition with injuries suffered after experiencing a weather-related accident while plowing snow earlier today,” a spokesperson for the Hawkeye star told The Hollywood Reporter.

The spokesperson added that “his family is with him and he is receiving excellent care.”

All I could think of when I read plowing accident
31fbbefdfd5535a6018e389dca7fbe085a-atlanta-409.rsquare.w700.jpg

I Hope dude recovers though. On a family accident no less. Yikes. Prayers up for Mr Renner

New video shows Jeremy Renner's helicopter flight to a hospital shortly after his horrific snowplowing accident, and TMZ has learned new details about his injuries which caused him to lose a serious amount of blood.

The video, obtained by TMZ, starts right after the two-time Oscar nominee was loaded onto the chopper Sunday around 9:50 AM. Eyewitnesses tell us Jeremy was plowing the road about a quarter mile from his Tahoe home so his family could get out after a massive New Year's eve storm.

According to a neighbor, the plowing machine -- called a Snowcat -- accidentally ran over one of Jeremy's legs, and he was losing a lot of blood from the injury. We're told another neighbor, who's a doctor, was able to put a tourniquet on his leg until paramedics arrived.

We're told the area was treated like an active crime scene ... with police arriving at 8 PM to impound the Snowcat, which Jeremy's previously posted video of himself using on his property after snowstorms. The issue, we're told, is the machine has extensive safety features, and should not have rolled over Jeremy.

I was about to ask. Ain’t them snowcats like mini bulldozers or something. He musta jumped out while it was still running and got his leg caught
When I worked for Lowes somebody jumped off a forklift without the breaks and went infront of it to change the spread of the forks and I guess didn't know a concrete wall was a few feet behind him and one of the forks went right through him and killed him on the spot. Mfs dont some stupid shit on these type of machines.

No bullshit. When i used to live in states in my early teens, i knew i crazy white boy who died jus like that.

Fuckin round w dem big machines.

Back