Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Jennifer Hudson Allegedly Was Cheating

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
The Voice coach Jennifer Hudson’s private love life is about to become public record, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

On Thursday, the 36-year-old Oscar winning actress filed an emergency order of protection against former fiancé David Otunga, accusing him of “increasingly aggressive, threatening and harassing behavior” towards her and their son, David Jr.

In the order, Hudson cited a November 15 incident in which she claimed he told their 8-year-old to take video of his mother’s recording session at Chicago Recording Company as Otunga become paranoid she was secretly romantically involved with a producer.

PHOTOS: Jennifer Hudson Buys a 12,000-Sqft In Chicago, Burr Ridge Mansion

The dad “told him to scan the room with the camera on his iPad in order for David to see who was present at the recording studio with us,” she alleged. “David then said, ‘Don’t let your mom’s boyfriend f***ing touch you.”

Hudson insisted she is not dating a producer and they are just friends!

But an attorney for Otunga is not buying it, and told Radar, “Jennifer is lying about everything!”

“As far as David catching Jennifer cheating with this producer, he didn’t need to catch her cheating,” Otunga’s lawyer Tracy M. Rizzo told Radar.

“She has been with another man for several months. My client’s only concern was the fact that Jennifer was keeping their son out late on school nights with her and her boyfriend, which she did numerous times. Her saying that he was trying to catch her is nonsense.”

As Radar previously reported Hudson also alleged that Otunga often demonstrated a “bad temper” and “aggressive tirades,” and recently displayed “verbal and physical abuse” and “unpredictable behavior” during their breakup, which Otunga’s rep adamantly denied!

“My client is a Harvard Law grad. He has the calmest demeanor and has never gotten physical with anyone,” Rizzo added.

Hudson was granted temporary physical care and possession of David Jr., and they will face off in court on Dec. 7.

On the real tho, I'm surprised the shit lasted 10 years, homie always seemed like a doormat. Like she could shit in this nigga's cereal bowl and he'd apologize. And chicks hate them niggas, they might enjoy it for alil bit, but they'll get bored quick, hence her cheatin with the chuch nigga.

Niggas was engaged for like 9yrs........everyone and they momma say that relationship was going nowhere

After 2-3 years of still being engaged that broad knew she wasn't marrying the nigga so she should have quit stringing him along. That gospel nigga gotta catch the hands though, don't go out quietly.

the fact that this nigga stopped wrestling said it all for me....

call me judgemental, or over assuming, imaginative... but this is what i observed..

this chick a singer......no knocks.. but she chased her dreams, and got discovered type early right?

i ain't even gonna google, just cuz if i'm wrong i'll admit it...i'm wrong........cuz on surface level this shit got me bugged out a bit.....

i don't know what shorty accomplished before american idol...... but the homie david.......this nigga was WELL educated....like he was heavy on the school tip, had invested a lot into education, and i think he had a seriously decent gig...... but decided to chase HIS DREAMS as a wrestler.....

and dude might not have been on rock, but he had oe helluva spark when he started...and he was staying semi relevant when he was there....

but it always bugged me how he just disappeared.....like..... why the fuck he gotta stop his dream, but shorty still singing....
like what decision was made? i get it , she makes more money singing.....but financially they was pretty set, and good....she got oscars grammy's......

like damn, can she chill and let the homie david get atleast 1 major title before calling it quits?

she gotta rush back to work, and now she fucking producers at work.....

iight now let me get on my googles to see if i'm accurate in y assumptions

After 2-3 years of still being engaged that broad knew she wasn't marrying the nigga so she should have quit stringing him along. That gospel nigga gotta catch the hands though, don't go out quietly.

lol u one of them niggas? cmon fam.

I never understand why people get mad at the person their s/o cheats with. The only reason would be if that was homie, but if it's a nigga idk, I wouldn't even be mad at the nigga.

J-hud graduated highschool in 1999
dropped outta college after 1 semester because of home sickness,
enrolled in a another school,, and was singing on disney cruise lines when she got urged to go to idol

David otunga
Otunga graduated from Larkin High School in 1998, with a more than perfect 5.2 GPA.
Otunga earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Illinois.Following his graduation, he moved to New York City, where he became a laboratory manager in Columbia University's Cognitive Neuroscience Center.He later graduated from Harvard Law School, passing Illinois' bar exam. Following his graduation, he joined Sidley Austin, one of America's largest law firms.According to Otunga's LinkedIn profile, he worked with Sidley Austin from May 2005 to October 2007
In 2007, after his niece submitted his audition tape, Otunga was chosen to be a contestant on I Love New York 2 and given the nickname "Punk". He became one of the final three contestants in the competition, before being eliminated on the series' penultimate episode. Otunga has since starred in the 2013 thriller film The Call. Otunga made a guest appearance as himself in the 13,110th episode (Season 52, Episode 84) of General Hospital.

and this was all before wrestling....

so i just wonder why he gotta stop wrestling and she still singing..fucking producers....

niggaz cm punk shit on him here....lol i would hate for her to been pissed about this shit

The nigga fucked up trying to be a damn wrestler, how the fuck you a Harvard graduate studied to be a damn lawyer but wanna be in the pro wrestling field. How much do you think he was making being a low tier wrestler who hasn't been seen in I don't know how long.

lotta wrestlers got phd's

some niggaz love that shit...i still watch it

dude was funny, kinda corny, but i feel like he embraced it

But this wild tho....

We all fall short...but its still wild and disheartening to see people in the faith stumble and end up in mess...

He took this L. But technically now he a college educated single black dude with one kid. Give it a few months he going be laid up with some IG freaks. J Hud may look bad but it i dont think this gonna hurt her career. If its true she fucked with Mali music then it migh hurt his career a bit.

Last edited:
Back