Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeff Bezos wife expected to get 36 billion in divorce

Kinda like that scammer guy giving the kids like $500 for water.

It's easy when it ain't yours.

I ain’t saying charities are all legit or that she don’t got another motive. But donating to Virginia State University ain’t the same as Red Cross or feed the children

Kinda like that scammer guy giving the kids like $500 for water.

It's easy when it ain't yours.

Lol we ain’t heard about him donating it should be easy for him. I be confused at you like you feel spouse shouldn’t get anything after divorces

Lol we ain’t heard about him donating it should be easy for him. I be confused at you like you feel spouse shouldn’t get anything after divorces
What she do to earn it? Give up ass?

And she look like that would be as mediocre as her looks.

Is it really worth billions?

It's not about what she did to earn it. It's about what he did to have to fork it over.

He has 200 billion dollars more money than their are people and he runs a company that treat workers shitty. Maybe I don’t care about what he lost. She got the money because they had it. If he made 50,000 a year and they gave her 5,000 would you be trippin

He has 200 billion dollars more money than their are people and he runs a company that treat workers shitty. Maybe I don’t care about what he lost. She got the money because they had it. If he made 50,000 a year and they gave her 5,000 would you be trippin

I know plenty of folks that worked for Amazon part time for some extra money

They said it was all cool. 15-16 a bout not bad at all

I be confused at you like you feel spouse shouldn’t get anything after divorces
That's a dumb ass law that needs to go
All this progressive shit but u gotta pay people after you leave em, da fuck?!
If the partner was a homemaker cool, but if not shit is stupid

Yea but they had 1000s of workers catch covid
what were the cirumstances?

Were protocols put into place that weren't being followed or enforced?

Also the location of the various spots they had outbreaks will be a determining factor as well.

You are making it seem as if they had a vile of COVID and released it Resident Evil style lol

She supported him financially when he quit his job to start amazon. I'd say that's more than most.
They both quit their jobs in NYC and moved to Seattle to start the business. He was a wallstreet manager and she was like an executive assistant or some shit (i forgot) at the same firm. So its more like they supposed each other like a couple is supposed to do.

Back