Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeff Axel quits writing bars, starts writing scripts...

Lol yeah I was always a lyrics >flow guy but screen writing seems more profitable and I enjoy that and the podcast so I'm good on making music unless it's for fun
aye mn do everything you put your heart to... it's always good to have more then one thing in the bag..

i know a nigga who legit feels like jamie foxx is the greatest entertainer in the world...all because he does so many different things well......

i mean i don't agree with dude.... but i understand that others might....so never stop bruh

moved all the Axel rapping posts here

they are a special kinda comedy that deserve their own thread lol

ap be workin

they sent out an email about streaming non work related stuff at work

i aint tryna be on no chopping block

ya'll nigs stuck with me now lol

moved all the Axel rapping posts here

they are a special kinda comedy that deserve their own thread lol
Lol you can vouch for my speaking and rap voice being the same. Someone said something about changing the way I pronounced shit and I was like aye mane I got a thick Maryland accent and talk in multiple tones in general. Its hard to disguise

Lol you can vouch for my speaking and rap voice being the same. Someone said something about changing the way I pronounced shit and I was like aye mane I got a thick Maryland accent and talk in multiple tones in general. Its hard to disguise

aye mayne, im just trying to give you a thread for you to put some light on what you doing lol

i'm enjoying the lol's and the growth from you fam

Wasn't axel part of a group and the group name was in the group members name..like ASAP Rocky, ASAP Ferg?

Beats go hard in the paint. That's all I got.
Lol like I said lyrically I wasn't as bad as people made me out to be. You can criticize my flow all you want but lyrically yall ain't bout to play me lol. I wasn't the best rapper but I'm passionate about everything I've done. I was talking about myself in the 2nd song "losing grip on reality / need to switch my mentality cuz I'm facing fatality/ at this point I feel like I'm losing focus/ my future out chea lookin so bleak and hopeless " 3 months later I caught a DUI. So the song was my initial cry for help and started moving away from the turn up lifestyle. Like I said it wasn't in the cards for me to make it big in the rap game but to act like I never had any lyrics, nah I gotta defend myself. I swear I'll rap genius the hell out of my lyrics if I keep getting played lmao

Last edited:
Back