Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeff Axel quits writing bars, starts writing scripts...

BlackAx410

Hold up, you not at the factory clocking in anymore, that's why you got time to write scripts and do podcasts, you're an unemployed fuck now, that's even worse
I have 3 jobs actually but you thought you had one huh? I'm doing scripts and podcast as an enjoyable hobby. I understand your hobby is stalking internet women but I actually log off and enjoy life

Interesting, last time I checked I'm working on a movie script and started my own podcast. Warehouse work is a stepping stone but what do you do for a living Tommy Strong? How you used to work in an airport but decided to take an RV across the US to Seattle on some AARP card holder bullshit. How you got 6 kids but harass internet women all day? I dont even think you're from Chicago cuz you have no roasting skills and you stay emotional. Naeperville Coward that got shoved in the lockers in high school. No wonder your weak ass wanted to be a cop.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
if u wanna, let @Hitch know about ur work when its done n get some main page promo. we got a few writers here n like to support our ppl.

if u wanna, let @Hitch know about ur work when its done n get some main page promo. we got a few writers here n like to support our ppl.
Definitely appreciate that, I'll talk to him about that I'm on page 36 still got a ways to go until my goal. I need 90-110 pages before I send it out to different studios. So many movies that's similar I had to try my hand at writing something

That's wassup man....

Writing and creating are fun as hell....

I've posted some stuff in here before.....and I'm working on some new stuff too...Keep that shit up fam

That's wassup man....

I've posted some stuff in here before.....and I'm working on some new stuff too...Keep that shit up fam
So many remakes of old movies, movies with the same themes, and so many sequels Hollywood running out of ideas so I'm like fuck it I got a lot of stories in my 24 years lemme start writing from a young black man's perspective

That's wassup man....

So many remakes of old movies, movies with the same themes, and so many sequels Hollywood running out of ideas so I'm like fuck it I got a lot of stories in my 24 years lemme start writing from a young black man's perspective
y'all need to keep at it. I want to see black creatives succeed.

Lol I still rap better then given credit for idc what you say. That's my past life tho but you're not about to act like I was mumble rap tier
you was like a sillk the shocker with dmx voice before puberty.....

that shit was awesomely hilarious.....i always encouraged u tho....

but that shit used to make me laugh every time i heard a song

Lmao my old music was mostly terrible, I dropped an album earlier this year with better material but my content didn't match what everyone listens to and I lost interest in hip hop so it's other avenues ima pursue. I can't even listen to most of my pre 2014 music

Lmao my old music was mostly terrible, I dropped an album earlier this year with better material but my content didn't match what everyone listens to and I lost interest in hip hop so it's other avenues ima pursue. I can't even listen to most of my pre 2014 music
i ain't know u had new shit man, but eh bruh... i know i laughed my ass off everytime heard you rapped, but the fact that you kept at that shit....you doing podcasts.....and writing man....lok bruh.... never fckign stop........

u got a distinctive humorous ass voice and outlook bruh....you keep pushing urself, and putting urself out there.....shit gonna start connecting.....stay encouraged mayne, and keep repping that 410

Word

But this went hard...cant even lie

Something more recent from 2015 don't judge me off something from 2012

@Coon here's the last album I dropped in April of this year, completely different then my older work

https://teamdar.bandcamp.com

So you just said fuck the beat huh? You color outside of the lines don't you? My dude slow down rhyme to the beat slow down your cadence and stop with the Pac/Silk rhyme scheme. That chorus in the background called for a flow that's slowed down and smooth.

Just my two cents b. Funny thing I like your words but your style I can't fuck with but aye do you

Something more recent from 2015 don't judge me off something from 2012

@Coon here's the last album I dropped in April of this year, completely different then my older work

https://teamdar.bandcamp.com

Yo, I'm not trying to shit on you but you still have do that weird over exaggeration when you try to emphasize the vowels in your lines. Like you put way too much emphasis on it and it makes you sound a bit "timid", like somebody gotta gun to your head and they're forcing you to read a script.

Yo, I'm not trying to shit on you but you still have do that weird over exaggeration when you try to emphasize the vowels in your lines. Like you put way too much emphasis on it and it makes you sound a bit "timid", like somebody gotta gun to your head and they're forcing you to read a script.
I don't rap anymore lol but the "weird overreaction" is how I talk man I can't really fix that. I still stand by the statement I'm not as bad as people made me out to be. My content improved over the years, but it's not enough money, interest or authenticity to pursue that anymore. My album in April was my best work I talked about 5 different topics and had fun on it. I'm content with the newer music I made it just wasn't in the cards to be mainstream lol

So you just said fuck the beat huh? You color outside of the lines don't you? My dude slow down rhyme to the beat slow down your cadence and stop with the Pac/Silk rhyme scheme. That chorus in the background called for a flow that's slowed down and smooth.

Just my two cents b. Funny thing I like your words but your style I can't fuck with but aye do you
Lol yeah I was always a lyrics >flow guy but screen writing seems more profitable and I enjoy that and the podcast so I'm good on making music unless it's for fun

two pluses..

dude voice is crazy distinctive.....
he don't give a fuck and keeps doing him.....

i really think with a smart, talented, and patient enough producer......dude could create a sound that might sell forreal......

yea as it stands it's a tough listen....but people give dude mad points for pushing that shit......you can't teach passion.....either way....

i like that fact that he keeps trying

Back