Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jeezy Asian Wife Sent Him To The Store And He Started Doing TikTok Videos

Bro I hate u niggaz
Admittedly it's the first time I've ever seen this cat dance in a video like that but there's an age restriction on having fun and being on an app that was prolly made by people jeezy age?

@DOS_patos this is the mentality we have why we put down b boying and scratching etc..and others take it up and make millions.

Bro I hate u niggaz
Admittedly it's the first time I've ever seen this cat dance in a video like that but there's an age restriction on having fun and being on an app that was prolly made by people jeezy age?

@DOS_patos this is the mentality we have why we put down b boying and scratching etc..and others take it up and make millions.
exactly........people dont understand how they are oppressing their own people by limiting us from within.

its either you too old or its not black.

people so busy trying to point out how someone doesnt fit in they dint eve realize all they are doing is trying to fit in by pointing it out.

i got a good nights sleep....
i am ready to fight today.

exactly........people dont understand how they are oppressing their own people by limiting us from within.

its either you too old or its not black.

people so busy trying to point out how someone doesnt fit in they dint eve realize all they are doing is trying to fit in by pointing it out.

i got a good nights sleep....
i am ready to fight today.

Once again it's a joke lol

Saw this thread go plat on 2 different sites with jokes galore.

People on here above laughing smh

Gibbs bitter because his career didn't go anywhere when he was up under Jeezy

He been blaming Jeezy and Jeezy basically told that nigga its his fault he wont poppin at the time

now Gibbs doesn't credit Jeezy for any of his success (Which I can kinda understand)

but I agree he need to let that shit go. Freddie don't bitch about it nearly as much as he used to but he still be taking lil pot shots from time to time

Back