Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
How many large black corporations are there to partner with? I'm sure if Tulsa was able to strive we would have many....but it didn't.

I'm just trynna understand the termperture here.

If jayz and Shaq are tokens to pacify black people....what does that say about us as a group?

Help me understand.
If I'm playing crazy 8s and y'all playing poker, help me understand be how to play poker.

That’s all I been saying. Niggas been bitching for 200 pages and haven’t done shit .

Mfs be in Twitter all day bitching and haven’t done shit but complain.

They really don’t want this man to do good.

That’s why I’m looking at Stills, Reid etc... sideways because they weak as fuck for the shit they said and the slick shit Kaep said too.

So.....

Dos question.

If white supremacy controlled america for generations and most likely controls every business at the corporate level and most likely every person there wants to protect white privilege and is possibly racist,
How do black people not work with them at a certain level?
Should we not get further after a certain point to not deal with them and to not sellout?

At what point do you sacrifice the short term for the generations after you to not to have to compromise who they are?

Building our own is good. But we ain't solidify our community corporate structure yet. So in the meantime, what?

Real question.

Yea we have to work with white people we all do everyday. When have black people been adverse to working with white people? We want to live in their neighborhoods and go to their schools. We not rebelling against the system. So we at where we at. Rebellion against the status quo won’t make you rich so it ain’t happening

Yea we have to work with white people we all do everyday. When have black people been adverse to working with white people? We want to live in their neighborhoods and go to their schools. We not rebelling against the system. So we at where we at. Rebellion against the status quo won’t make you rich so it ain’t happening
What is living where they live?

I never understood this.

If we move in "their" neighborhood. We trying to be like them.
But when they come to "our" neighborhood, are they trying to be like us?

And di we really want to go to their schools? Or is it more about trying to give our kids the best chances as we think we know how?
Poor funding poor education. So should we settle to not be considered going to "their"schools?

What makes it theirs?

I really don't like the talk as if they are better than me or black people.

Better organized, yes. Better overall , no.

I think too much is spoken into existence and reinforced by our ignorance.

I'm not saying you...but we need to look at this

Y'all really talking pizza ?
With one being an openly racist connected chain?
But jay?
But kap?
But Shaq?

Ahhh fuck it.
This is a no win situation.

Josh McCown just unretire for a whooping 4x and signed a 1 yr deal and Kaep still cant get a run. Nigga has played for 10+ teams and has gotten a check to be mediocre af. And yet, Kaep cant get a run

This is why I say it don't mattter what entertainer the NFL props up as the face of marketing and media; Jigga, Ye, Drake, Cardi B.....the whole league is trash and this will be another year I don't watch or support it.

When did Jay-z say he was the leader of this "movement"????

All i've heard him say is "imma try and do it this way while ya'll go do it that way...hopefully we eventually meet at the same space with these (white) guys"

Back