Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Amazon rain forest produces 20 percent of Earth's oxygen and is refer to as the planet's lungs.

I was jokin w/ my friend a few yrs ago that they'll eventually find a way to start charging for oxygen

they already gettin rid of bees to control the food source

they poisoning the water

now it looks like they'll have oxygen on lock... smh

I was jokin w/ my friend a few yrs ago that they'll eventually find a way to start charging for oxygen

they already gettin rid of bees to control the food source

they poisoning the water

now it looks like they'll have oxygen on lock... smh

I think it was the comedian Earthquake who said that joke many years ago maybe even on Def comdey jam. He said they were going to start charging people for air and folks was going to be like "I'm a going to put my air in my mama name"

That's believable since they've been privatizing water for many years as well

A company called Bechtel that was or may still be run from San Francisco tried to privatize rain water in Bolivia. How the fuck you privatize fucking rain water!!!

Something wrong with these people. Yet we still trying to integrate in that society and it just don't make sense to me.

I think it was the comedian Earthquake who said that joke many years ago maybe even on Def comdey jam. He said they were going to start charging people for air and folks was going to be like "I'm a going to put my air in my mama name"

I remember that.

I think he said it on Comic View too

I remember that.

I think he said it on Comic View too

It was funny as shit back then but now we know a whole lot more about the way shit is run. That shit ain't so fucking funny. Earthquake famous tag line for a few years now has been "these ain't jokes" well it seems he may not have known then but the shit don't seem like no joke now.

wrong post.. lol

it's in here somewhere

Breh aint no black person saying that, "Climate Change" how is that even affecting black ppl as a whole? that list is str8 from what a white politician would say or read to black folks when asked what are they gonna do for black ppl.

You know me, I don't care if he's red, yellow or green, glad he's contributing, but I understand why he posts the way he posts.

Climate change >>> reparations brehs. I respect it though

wrong post.. lol

it's in here somewhere

damn......cant say shit to @Inori

nigga pulling up receipts and shit.

im not sure this is snitching...but he cool tho.

Bald dude really tried to say, Kaepernick cant speak on these issues because hes from Wisconsin, only half black & was raised by white people. A black man on TV really tried to insinuate, another black man wasnt black enough, to speak on the injustices of black people, wtf. I think everyone in this thread can all agree he needs to gtfo.
Well people did say Obama didn't live the true black experience as well. Even being in chicago

Smdh

you think all this bickerin back & forth gonna improve our quality of life?

while mf so distracted on either side, powers that be passin laws & shit that'll really fuck us

smh

Why is everytime the black community wants to discuss something even if it’s important it’s looked at like we being distracted? Distracted from what? Why y’all think black people only focus on part of news at a time like we some kids. We can talk about Epstein systematic racism and Jay z bruh.

Like wtf

Bald dude really tried to say, Kaepernick cant speak on these issues because hes from Wisconsin, only half black & was raised by white people. A black man on TV really tried to insinuate, another black man wasnt black enough, to speak on the injustices of black people, wtf. I think everyone in this thread can all agree he needs to gtfo.

Nigga trippin likecit ain’t loads of black people in the Midwest Kap is also a Kappa. Niggas really turned on dude over Jay Z wtf

Back