Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Not cool, on the heels of what the NCAA tried to do with Rich Paul. For how he spoke on and tried to turn fans against Travis Scott. The same superbowl that happened early this year no less. For you to do this when the NFL has themselves shown no culpability for their actions.

Nigga a coon, straight like that...and niggaz need to call it what it is.

Not cool, on the heels of what the NCAA tried to do with Rich Paul. For how he spoke on and tried to turn fans against Travis Scott. The same superbowl that happened early this year no less. For you to do this when the NFL has themselves shown no culpability for their actions.

So this move negates all his activism and philanthropy?

Go look at the ppl that purpose that shit the NCAA tried to do.
Take a look at that committee

why in tf would you use that as your google search terms? jesus
To make a point that is easier to offer evidence to support your argument than it is to tell someone to find the evidence of your argument without providing the source of where that evidence might be. Thor is kinda a live wire so I'm going out of my way to not make him feel antagonized by asking him to put more effort into making his argument. It was my polite way of asking it.

To make a point that is easier to offer evidence to support your argument than it is to tell someone to find the evidence of your argument without providing the source of where that evidence might be. Thor is kinda a live wire so I'm going out of my way to not make him feel antagonized by asking him to put more effort into making his argument. It was my polite way of asking it.
here you go brah

Lol...aight..soooooo black people are on the board. Thurgood Marshall is black, so is bob Johnson and Tim Scott

They knew that shit was flagrant thats why they recalled the BA degree requirement. Black face does not mean black values bruh.
im not sure what your post means tbh

im not sure what your post means tbh
I spoke on the power structure of sports entities viewing blacks trying to accomplish equal respect and power having their legs chopped down with stuff like the rich paul rule. I'm assuming he believed the rule wasn't targeted because black people are on the board. I'm saying that if they understood implications of that rule towards blacks in the power structure. And believed in the ideals and understanding of the struggle, that wouldn't have made it out of committee in that way. So to point out their race as a absence of evidence, is not evidence of absense.

Back